Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 3:03 AM
Default Is this possible?
The game I'm playing is fixing to come to a close so I had the idea to do a 50 years down the road kinda thing, but I want to do it in a new condensed neighborhood. Made the hood, now what I need to know is can I cut and paste folders (characters sub-hoods) from one neighborhood to another, without seriously effing up my game. I haven't done it yet, and won't do it till I know it's perfectly safe. I will take a day of packaging to keep my game safe! Just want to know if there is a short cut, or not. Thanks guys!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 3:54 AM
Definitely not safe! It will corrupt the heck out of both the original and the destination 'hoods.

It is possible, however, to move Sims: follow the directions here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...elp:Moving_Sims
Link Ninja
#3 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 4:31 AM
My dear sweet Corgi - do as Avis says and never straight up copy/paste your character files.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 4:46 AM
Thanks guys! ^_^ That what I figured, but I wantd to check. Yall are awesome!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 4:57 AM
O_O We are all having heart attacks and it isn't even our games. As the others said definitely NOT something you want to do.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~