Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 1:36 AM
Default I HATE Incoming calls!
Okay well I don't hate ALL incoming calls, but most of them are pointless. or would u call them texts?.. notifications??? Anyway, say my sim gets a bf/gf or a promotion, there is always someone calling (or texting) to congratulate my sim. Its so annoying because its usually when my sim is at work and my ultra speed keeps stopping because the phone is ringing. I thought putting it on vibrate would stop it from interrupting my ultra speed, but, NO.
Is there anyone here who can create a mod to stop from getting as many calls/texts or even stop them completely?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by juicy6464
Okay well I don't hate ALL incoming calls, but most of them are pointless. or would u call them texts?.. notifications??? Anyway, say my sim gets a bf/gf or a promotion, there is always someone calling (or texting) to congratulate my sim. Its so annoying because its usually when my sim is at work and my ultra speed keeps stopping because the phone is ringing. I thought putting it on vibrate would stop it from interrupting my ultra speed, but, NO.
Is there anyone here who can create a mod to stop from getting as many calls/texts or even stop them completely?

MC Command Center has an option to stop all calls/texts or to receive festival messages only. Works a charm! Just make sure to silence the phone of each Sim you're playing with, or else it won't work and calls will still come through.
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 7:22 AM
I only hate the inappropriate ones. I suppose its a bug/glitch. I'll get the wrong call coming into a kid, nanny sometimes calls a kid to party at the bluffs/club. I get kids texting adults (former school chums I guess) to play hooky. Mostly I just hate the ones kids get that aren't age appropriate!
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
I only hate the inappropriate ones. I suppose its a bug/glitch. I'll get the wrong call coming into a kid, nanny sometimes calls a kid to party at the bluffs/club. I get kids texting adults (former school chums I guess) to play hooky. Mostly I just hate the ones kids get that aren't age appropriate!

I hate all of them, but last night I actually saw a bug report on Answers HQ with a screenshot of a child getting a call for a date from an adult! That's wrong in so many ways!