Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 12:45 PM
Default School for young adults mod
Hello everyone I have a new sim named Daisy. She is an 18 yr old young adult and recently graduated high school. She wants to be a scientist but she should really go to college/university first. Its very out of character for Daisy not to be in university or college.

I am aware that there is a university expansion pack but I am not up for spending all that money and using up all that memory for something so small. I dont need extra features or anything special. I just think my sim should go to a lot with a university on it 7 days a week and come home with her homework. It would work very similarly to high school for teens, nothing fancy
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 10:47 PM
Looks like my 18 year old sim is not going to go to university :/
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 10:55 PM
What you're asking for would be a significant amount of coding for no other real purpose than to allow an adult sim to come home with homework.

If you're just doing this for the sake of storytelling or photos, why not just download a school lot and use Buzzler's Notebook, and have Daisy visit the lot during the day and work on a novel in the notebook at night? You'd accomplish more or less the same thing, since having an adult do homework doesn't really serve a purpose without grades to earn.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 1:44 PM
Not exactly what you're looking for, but would you be satisfied with evening classes?

This mod allows YA+ sims to attend classes. Although it does cost your sim money (but so does uni in most places) it does offer your sim a range of skill gaining classes to attend.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=480804

Alternatively, you could set up a lot as suggested above with skills related to science and have your sim work on/read skills related to it. For example, writing (you could even have her write non-fiction for lab reports), logic and science science (if you've got the relevant expansion pack).

Hope this helps!