Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 12:39 AM Last edited by sims 1 : 31st Jul 2014 at 5:27 PM.
Welcome friends to both open sim and your regular life discussions
I would like to welcome anyone who wants to join my group. I need a new hobby for now at least for now. and I plan to be your topic leader in this thread. this can be a blogging thread where we all can type our feelings or even our sims feelings, your sad times your happy times. we all have them. even your sims happy and sad times or just to get to know one another in cyber friendship i call it. In oppose to you know what. :lovestruc

to join this group please read the fine print above the my origional welcome post.

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 1:13 AM
Does any on this site that have a thyroid problem because I need advice on how to treat my thyroid problem my thyroid is swollen i'm losing hair on my head i get panic attacks , confusion and heart palpitations should I exercise with my thyroid problem and heart palpitations.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 5:24 PM
Default reply to my roomate
Me and hogwarts live in the same place and operate on the same computer she has a thyroid problem i can't help her but maybe you can. I was not ignoring her i will never ignore a person who is apart of this group. She lives with me and we still need to go to the doctor to help her. if your have any tips please post her about thyroid problems

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38