Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:22 AM
Default What Am I Doing Wrong?
I want to prevent any and all immigration into my neighborhood. I have Story Progression turned off. I am using Twallan's Master Controller and *thought* I had all the settings to stop any new sims spawning ... but obviously I don't because two new sims have appeared in my neighborhood. This type of surprise is upsetting to me. Can someone please tell me *exactly* what I need to do to ensure I'll never see another new sim show up? I will truly appreciate any pointers!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:27 AM
You need NRAAS' story progression mod to turn off immigration. EA's own shitty story progression alone won't stop more Sims from being randomly spawned, and it helps to have register as well, to turn off things like tourists, paparazzi, wild animals and so forth if applicable.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 1:40 PM
I do have Register, but not Story Progression -- I will grab and add it now. Thanks!!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:36 AM
For more help on Town Management click on the Immigration link in the Gameplay Tips and Tricks document.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:05 AM
You're welcome, pureheart!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:14 PM
The master control switch for turning immigration on or off is in NRaas Register and it stops all immigration if it's disabled.I usually only turn it on for short times to find staff for festival stands and other things that need staff.