Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 6:48 PM
Default Sims 3 CC file didn't install after transfer to other computer :(
Hey,

I've got a problem and thought someone could help me with this. So I installed my sims 3 game to my mac and wanted to transfer the old saved sims files to my mac so I did that but the CC won't show up. Do I have to install it again or something like that because it won't show up in my game launcher as well. Most of my CC I downloaded from the original sims 3 site and some of it from MTS. The stuff from MTS has never showed up in my game, not even on my old windows laptop. Same for the mods I installed that weren't even transferred from my old windows laptop. I followed all the steps from the how to download page here but they just didn't show up. Can someone pleas help me with this because I had lots and lots of work on creating my files and I really wanted to keep all my sims the way they were with all te CC I gave them. I started the game up and I could see my sims and houses so it did save the game but they just don't have the CC anymore.

Please help!

-x- Polly
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:11 PM