Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 7:52 AM Last edited by Miuki : 1st Dec 2011 at 8:44 AM.
Well it's already the 1st where I am, can't wait for this to be open. *jumpes around excited*

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#27 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 8:18 AM
We are waiting for the contest mod to haul her ass out of bed

Patience .....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#28 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 12:05 PM
Still waiting for the contest...

How long you said she's sleeping?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#29 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 12:13 PM
It's all that whiskey she drinks. It makes her a heavy sleeper. We apologise for the delay...

/me shouts WAKE UP

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#30 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 12:16 PM
Well, I hope she wake up soon...I have to go to school tomorrow!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#31 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 12:24 PM
It's 4am on the west coast of the US. I'm not sure where she is, but hell, it could be 4am! Patience - it's not NaNo, a few hours won't make a huge difference.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Site Helper
#32 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 12:59 PM
/me sends Heaven some nice breakfast in bed so she can get here faster

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 2:08 PM
/me is out of bed, with her glass of whiskey ready to go and a lovely breakfast. Let's get this started!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Site Helper
#34 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 1:40 PM
All this eagerness for so few entries...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#35 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj

that's because, as usual, I have too many pies cooking. Makefancy-schmancy TS3 horse gear, make ts2 multicultural clothing meshes for men and women, make pretty pictures for calendar...... do it all yesterday... check.... go to work full time, cook dinner, do laundry, feed husband, feed visiting son... Yea. I have plenty of time to crank this out the door.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#36 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:58 PM Last edited by leesester : 7th Dec 2011 at 4:57 AM.

Well, good to see you're staying postive Ghost.

To be honest, my own entry is an old pic as it would take me about a week to set up that shot. Lets give it some time and now we have the banner up (sorry for the delay folks) I think we will see more.

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#37 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
/me is out of bed, with her glass of whiskey ready to go and a lovely breakfast. Let's get this started!

We have chickens if you need any raw eggs to chug down with your breakfast whiskey nosh.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#38 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 7:08 AM

Ooooo GHHooOOoOOoSssSSsTTTTtttttTTTT.

I got my entry for December for SIms 2 entered. I spent extra time on it and everything. had to create the people and the lot and , and ... everything!
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 5:16 PM
May I enter a pic that have been used for another contest? The contest is from another forum
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 9:51 AM
Default April Showers
My first shot at sim photography. It came out nice so I thought I would enter. This is April
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#41 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 10:44 AM
Oceaneyez86, you need to enter in the actual contest thread.

diva_bgr, yep, that's fine.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:28 PM
I know you'll all do great! Well, hopefully. Anyway, don't be ashamed if you lose. I know I'd lose if I entered, so I won't. Again- I hope you all have fun, and I know that at least most of you will do great!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#43 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsRmajorFun
I know you'll all do great! Well, hopefully. Anyway, don't be ashamed if you lose. I know I'd lose if I entered, so I won't. Again- I hope you all have fun, and I know that at least most of you will do great!

If you're afraid to lose but still want to enter, post here so people can see your pictures! This contest is all about sharing our pretties!

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 12:44 AM
@Heaven, I noticed that a few people from south of the equator keep asking if they can make pics for the contest that are acurate of their seasons. I'm kind of curious about it myself, so I was wondering if after the contest is over, maybe we could talk all of our friends from down under into making an "anti-calendar"? (Basically just a recolor of the real one. But with July winter pics and stuff.) Just wondering.
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kattydid
@Heaven, I noticed that a few people from south of the equator keep asking if they can make pics for the contest that are acurate of their seasons. I'm kind of curious about it myself, so I was wondering if after the contest is over, maybe we could talk all of our friends from down under into making an "anti-calendar"? (Basically just a recolor of the real one. But with July winter pics and stuff.) Just wondering.

That would be so cool!

***If you've never posed for a fake picture in a mirror, you need a life.***
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 7:55 AM
Default January New Years

Just three friends enjoying the new year
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 1:56 PM
lovelydia101 - You need to enter your pictures in the actual contest thread.

Test Subject
#48 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 2:44 AM
How can I know which lenght and width my picture has? PLEASE ANSWER THIS I REALLY WANNA PARTICIPATE ON THE CONTEST
Test Subject
#49 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 3:49 AM
I've been trying to upload my pic, but I'm having trouble. HELP PLEASE!
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:15 PM
One question, how do you get the screenshot resolution bigger? mine only goes to 800x600, do i need to download a program to make the pictures run better, my computer can handle most anything, i just dont know what i need to do.
Page 2 of 3