Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#76 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 11:31 PM
Sim creature stuff pack

It would be a stuff pack with items relating to aliens, zombies, vampires, servos, werewolfs, plantsims, bigfoot, witches, and even ghosts.
It could possible add one or two new creatures aswell, and maybe even pet creatures (like Vampire cats)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:59 AM
This thread is pretty much obsolete, isn't it? Because Mansion And Garden Stuff is indeed the final pack for Sims 2. It had said "Reticulating Splines For The Last Time" in the game while loading. So, this is it! Goodbye Sims 2 and hello Sims 3!
Scholar
#78 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
This thread is pretty much obsolete, isn't it? Because Mansion And Garden Stuff is indeed the final pack for Sims 2. It had said "Reticulating Splines For The Last Time" in the game while loading. So, this is it! Goodbye Sims 2 and hello Sims 3!

Not necessarily. I'm sure that if EA thinks there is still demand for SPs, they will keep making them. Considering that they don't even need programmers for the packs, I'm sure that they are nearly pure profit. They would probably make a joke of it too, "Reticulating Splines For The Last Time" "No really, we mean it this time".
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 11:55 PM
I'm sure i saw a interview somewhere in the sims3 section which said they will continue to create EPs & SPs for S2. :/

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
#80 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 12:08 AM
Noooooo.... my poor pc can't take anymore EP or SP for the sims2 (even though i'll buy them anyway)
#81 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simcharley1990
I'm sure i saw a interview somewhere in the sims3 section which said they will continue to create EPs & SPs for S2. :/

OK then since the sims 3 has been delayed, we should demand a superstar remake EP in February and a children and toddler stuff in April. :D
Forum Resident
#82 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simcharley1990

I thought I had read that they were almost certainly done with EPs/SPs for TS2 now, but that they would periodically update with Sims 2 Store with new items.
Page 4 of 4