Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bake Cupcake Machine Items in Oven

by emilypl27 Posted 11th Sep 2017 at 7:31 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2019 at 8:27 AM by emilypl27 : Minor Update

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 7:41 PM
You are a hero!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cinthila
this is great thanks so much ! I never cook cupcakes because the machine is so big I have nowhere to put it. I always go by them at the bakery ! Do you think you could combine it with Plasticbox's mod though? So that we have the right interactions with the oven?
And, do I need custom meals mod for this to work?

No custom meal mod required, this mod just adds cupcake machine recipes into the same bake function for oven-based baking recipes (same menu). The interactions with the oven are correct, it's just the pans that are incorrect. I know Plasticbox's mod uses a cupcake tin, which I'm pretty sure was actually custom made by Plasticbox. Unfortunately, my modding abilities are not good enough where I can do that too, but I'd hopefully like to eventually update my mod similarly if I learn how.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 2:41 AM
For some reason I can't sell them ot the local bakery if I baked them from the oven.
Smeg Head
#29 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emilypl27
I know Plasticbox's mod uses a cupcake tin, which I'm pretty sure was actually custom made by Plasticbox.

The cupcake baking tin is an actual Maxis debug object. Open S4S via "Object Override" function, tick the Debug objects box, type "cup" in the search box and scroll down one or two lines and you'll see it right there, available to extract as an object to learn all its details.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
The cupcake baking tin is an actual Maxis debug object. Open S4S via "Object Override" function, tick the Debug objects box, type "cup" in the search box and scroll down one or two lines and you'll see it right there, available to extract as an object to learn all its details.

Oh, that's awesome! I'll check that out! Thanks for letting me know! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gyrobot
For some reason I can't sell them ot the local bakery if I baked them from the oven.

I'll take a look and see if I can add that function!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 1:19 PM
SO happy to finally have this as an option!!!! Thank you!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#33 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 4:53 PM
this is more than cool
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 8:32 PM
Not having the "Sell to local bakery" option is the only reason I don't use these mods. I LOVE the idea though. It's great!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cjbarker32
Not having the "Sell to local bakery" option is the only reason I don't use these mods. I LOVE the idea though. It's great!

I somehow managed to delete that option from all the baked goods, but I'm planning to add it back in my next update! Hopefully, I can release that soon, whenever I get a chance to make the updates.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:24 PM
Thank you so much! You're a life saver!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:20 PM
You are great man)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 4:01 AM
thanks, it makes baking activities easier for my sim
Instructor
THANKS POST
#39 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 6:17 PM
I was just about to do study how to do this mod. Thank heavens this came along. You're a lifesaver!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 1:19 AM
Thank you for making this simple concept with all your hard work!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 8:18 AM
Thanks a lot for this!

One thing though; you've left the hamburger cake in the cooking section and the macaroons in the gourmet cooking section. They should probably be moved to baking as well.
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 10:14 PM
I don'T know if its been mentionned, but can you do the same for the bake menu of the fridge?
only works on oven
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 10:35 AM
Excited to try this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:10 AM
Another 'Must Have' mod to fix what EA can't seem to get right. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 3:41 AM
Any updates on a fix for selling the cupcakes to a local bakery yet?
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 1:13 AM
Are you going to update this mod for the Pets Patch? I will thank you a lot because I love it, I think it´s a great mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gyrobot
Any updates on a fix for selling the cupcakes to a local bakery yet?

Yes! It will be included when I release the update for the pets patch
Test Subject
Original Poster
#48 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by syberiana009
Are you going to update this mod for the Pets Patch? I will thank you a lot because I love it, I think it´s a great mod.

Yes! I'm in the process of updating it, it should be up in the next few days! I'm so glad you're enjoying the mod :D
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emilypl27
Yes! I'm in the process of updating it, it should be up in the next few days! I'm so glad you're enjoying the mod :D

That´s great!! Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 4:12 PM
thank you for the update!
Page 2 of 6