Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Sourcery - Working wand for magic sims

by Echo Posted 17th Nov 2007 at 8:21 AM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:44 PM by Echo

295 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 273 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 12
Test Subject
#226 Old 5th May 2009 at 8:53 PM
Hey, this item is awesome, but i can't get it to work!
i click on the sim i want to cast the spell on and nothing happens! the menu doesn;t even show up! *is sad*
i really love the idea, but it doesn't seem to work in apartment life.
please help!
Thanks,
Cullenfan1234

"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. After that it doesn't matter; you've got his shoes and he's a mile away!" - Billy Conolly
Forum Resident
#227 Old 12th May 2009 at 1:31 AM
Wow, magic without AL! That's awesome!
Unfortunately, I'm not keen on downloading risky objects--nothing more than bodyshop type stuff for me--I'm just not a risk taker. ^^;
It's a great idea though!
Test Subject
#228 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:39 PM
OMGGG!! (Kisses and hugs 1600 times) I LOVE YOU!!!
Forum Resident
#229 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:35 AM
I think I already wrote a post gushing about this when it first came out -- and I love it to death! But would it be possible to make it compatible with AL, so as to simply enhance the magic features of the game?
Test Subject
#230 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 1:30 AM
Works well until I logged off and went back on, now my sims have to regain their magic skill.
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:00 AM
Awesome, better then the AL magic for sure.

Nintendo Freak
Test Subject
#232 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 7:50 PM
Awesome! And it's even on the normal Sims 2!!!! 100/10 cause you did the impossible. *speachless for the rest of your time on this site*
Test Subject
#233 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 3:22 AM Last edited by Echo : 22nd Sep 2009 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Fixing the line wrap
Now all i need is brooms. How todo that...........I wonder. anyway...............................
-goes on for 15 days-
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#234 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 11:00 PM
it doesnt work in my game i've downloaded it a few times and i put it down but no menu pops up for it when i click on it can i have some guidance?
Field Researcher
#235 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:38 PM
Thanks for making this items, it adds extra fun to the sims game
Test Subject
#236 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 8:24 PM
I wish this wans for TS3
#237 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 8:45 PM
pattywildchild, I don`t know what sort of problems you`re having, but the way to use this object is to place it in your Sims` personal inventories. There are no menus on the object itself, but having it in your Sim`s inventory adds menu items to Sims when you click on them. I hope this helps.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:54 AM
Is this wand OFB and BV Compatible?

I am truly a Sim Fan
Not a Warcraft or a Civilization,
I am truly a Sim Fan

ttp://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_801995495.jpg
Test Subject
#239 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 3:41 AM
Hi. I am wondering why when i used the wand the skills go to cleaning even tho i have already installed the Magic skill package i dun see the magic skill
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#240 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 6:15 AM
Nazz, I answered this question in your other thread.
Test Subject
#241 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 5:07 AM
Default Other ways of messin with sims
Quote: Originally posted by Apis4
Cool, now I dont need a lightsaber or machine gun to kill Sims. I love making sims kill sims, am always looking for creative new ways to do it, theres only so much fun one can have with a gun or sword, this, this is awesome.

I admit (blush) to doing this on occasion..my favorite sim to kill off is the social worker lol

Have you seen SimWardrobes site? He has LOTS of bombs and other creative ways to harm sims. Send me a private message if you need the address, although Googling simwardrobe.com should work. PM me and let me know if this is a help to you!
Again, I dont like admiting this, but sometimes when Im in a bad mood or the social worker comnes....its fun :P

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
We can't control the waves, but we can learn to surf!
Test Subject
#242 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 5:52 PM
This is going to sound stupid but what category in the catalog can to wand be found? I looked in the decorations part, but its not in there! Where should it be?

Thank you
Test Subject
#243 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 7:50 PM
Can this be used with AL or does it just need that extra bit of code?
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#244 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 8:46 AM
Zombo, I don't see why there would be any problem using this with AL, but I don't have it so I cannot guarantee it or debug any issues which may occur.
#245 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 6:38 PM
I have AL & M&G installed, and although I haven`t tried *using* the objects in my game since installing those expansions, just having them *in* my game doesn`t seem to be causing any issues, and I have used the wand successfully prior to installing those expansions.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#246 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 2:25 PM
does anyone know how to cast spells with that wand?
im new here.
Test Subject
#247 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 2:54 PM
does anyone know how to cast spells with that wand?
im new here.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#248 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 1:58 AM
horseman, put the wand in your sims inventory, then click on your sim in live mode to get the "magic" menu.
Test Subject
#249 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 3:46 PM
so how to use it in the game
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#250 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 4:33 AM
horseman, the post above yours explained how to use it... Or are you having trouble installing custom content?
Page 10 of 12