Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2015 at 8:37 PM
Custom guitar bug
I spent a while looking for these last night, installed them only to find out that they don't work the way they're intended to. Tried clearing the cache, re-installing them, buying them again but nothing worked. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  bugged guitars.7z (264.3 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th May 2015 at 11:28 PM
Shouldn't this be reported to who made it?

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 7th May 2015 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChrissyGarcia94
I spent a while looking for these last night, installed them only to find out that they don't work the way they're intended to. Tried clearing the cache, re-installing them, buying them again but nothing worked. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Looks like your question was also posted Here . This makes it difficult for members wanting to respond understand prior suggestions or steps taken.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th May 2015 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Looks like your question was also posted Here . This makes it difficult for members wanting to respond understand prior suggestions or steps taken.

Sorry, i couldn't find my post after i submitted it so i thought it was deleted and posted it again. Still new at forums.