Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 7:10 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 9:15 PM.
Default Alien Planet Re- Population
Hi guys. here's another challenge- hopefully it will be better than the last one? Feel free to be flexible with it, you don't have to have so many aliens. Also, I have no scoring system, add one if you like and, hey, you could even post it here to share.
Anyways, onto the challenge...
-----Story-----
10 men-1 planet. What could go wrong? Well, a lot actually.
After crash landing on a mystery planet, the 10 guys in question found that they would each disappear for a few days, before returning with morning sickness and swollen stomachs. Even more shockingly, a child would be born- but not a normal, human one. Aliens! Soon, each man had fathered 10 babies each. Tragically, their supplies ran out and the men died- leaving 100 of the green skinned little cuties.
They grew up and decided to found the town their parents had set out to discover...
-----Method-----
*create a new neighborhood- this is the alien planet
*create 10 (or less) males in CAS- they don't have to be in the same household.
*move them to a lot and, by any means possible, impregnate them until they have 10(or less) alien babies each.
*age the aliens up if you want- say, 10 children, 15 teens, 20 adults etc.
*Kill off the initial 10 males.
*You can split up siblings into their own homes. You can play just one family, or rotate.
*Play for as many generations as you like, however, no marrying in humans.

Phew. Any questions, feel free to post here. This may be edited as time goes on.
See you!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 3:05 AM
Any cheats allowed? Default Alien Replacements I assume are allowed? Also, my suggestion for a (prototype) Scoring System:

+5 For each Alien with Black Eyes
+5 For each Alien with Green/Custom Skins
+10 For each Alien that Grows up in Platinum
+2 For every Alien child born.
+3 For every Alien child successfully aged to Teen.
+5 For every Alien child successfully aged to Adult and moved out.
+5 Every time an Alien Child ages at platinum aspiration.
+3 When a Child gets their first A+, +3 if they age to Teen at A+
+1 For every two skill points earned in the family
+10 For every skill (walk, talk, potty train, nursery rhyme) taught to a toddler
-10 If a child ages in red Aspiration

"I love you, but I've had too many meatballs!"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:56 AM
Cheats are fine, as are default replacements.
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 1:44 PM
This sounds like a good experiment in breeding and sims genetics. I'll save photos for myself. We should find some alien nhood terrains , red, blue .. odd looking things.
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 7:05 PM
This sounds like fun. AHAHAHAHAHAHA humans will be locked up behind glasswalls and fenses and used for amusement.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.