Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 2:11 AM
Default PS3, Xobx 360, or Revolution?
Its a little too early to choose, but which one will you get? Face it, it'll be insane to buy all 3, so there has to be just oen that you will choose.

This may sound crazy to some, but I would have to pick Nintendo Revoltuion. On my top 10 favorite games list, 4 were for Nintendo consoles (including gameboy & DS), 3 for playstation consoles, and 3 for PC. So yes, the Super Backward Compatibility definatly appeals to me. Also, Nintendo never fails to amaze me, what with the Legend of Zelda series (cant wait for Twilight Princess), the Mario games, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, and so much more of their fun-filled games, which are the way games SHOULD be.

However, I cannot forget Playstation. I LOVE the Final Fantasy, Kingdom hearts, Dragon Quest, and Phantasy Star series. They also have the greatest online games. It will be hard to decide when I have to. Maybe I will get the Revolution for myself, then I can get PS3 with my siblings for Christmas or something (If my parents... er, "Santa" would be willing to spend that much money).
Xbox simply disgusts me. They take away all the glory with a few great games like GTA and halo. Fans are still patiently waiting the third coming of their messiah, Master Cheif. And I se no amazing fun in Halo, but GTA was a blast. Halo 2 was a good game, but thats it. Just good for about an hour of fun at my best friend's house.

Well, what do you think you will get? Who do you think will come out on top?
Advertisement
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 2:51 AM
We already have a discussion thread on this subject. Please keep discussion in there. Thank you.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)