Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

F-IN01 TS3 default replacement FULL FAMILY v2

by Navetsea Posted 6th Mar 2011 at 5:36 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2012 at 11:19 AM by Navetsea

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 89 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 7:40 PM
This is the first time I install a new skin.
I can not seem to make it work so please can someone tell me exactly where everything should be?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 10:12 PM
Can someone help tell me what 7z program to install,I use windows 7 .sorry, I'm used to using winrar,
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 3:36 AM
Great skin!! Enhances everything. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 9:19 PM
I've been using the skins and I have to say that they are very well done and withoutsaying much better than EA's - your's have such wonderful texture and I also like that the muscle definition isn't so strong to look abnormal on fatter sims. However I'd have to second (or third) the nose comment and possibly the lower eyelid and lash comments. I also wonder if anyone else has noticed a slight difference of the tones on the face and bodies - there is a line on the neck, which is more visible with lighter skintones? It is more noticeable in CAS but not too bothersome in game.
All in all thank you for wonderful work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 5:41 PM
I've always liked your skins. I would disagree though that nonbarbie crotches are pervy. Seems to me that is backwards. Adults, naturally have some hair and requiring that they look more like innocent childlike skins seems a bit like something pedophiles would drool over.

Keep up the beautiful work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 2:43 PM
I love the skins. but I think it's better to have a non-default version.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 11:11 PM
I love these skins as well! The only thing that I don't like is the space between the upper lip and the nose. It's a little too defined, reminds me of how a cleft lip would look. Not sure if I'm going to use them just for that reason, but everything else looks great.
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th May 2011 at 4:38 PM
Hey I tried doing all these things to get the skins to show up in my game, I do have all the latest updates patches etc. and the way you download changed so I don't know if that's why, but I can't get these skins to show up in my game and its making me crazy!!!! Please help me out if you can.

Quote: Originally posted by billy_the_cat
You guys need to delete the cachefiles for the skins to show up.

"Delete all these files (I'm not sure which one to be exact so delete them all, they'll respawn everytime the game played):
CASPartCache
compositorCache
scriptCache
simCompositorCache

C:\Users\.....\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
"

Btw: Amazing skins! You rock, Navetsea.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 6th May 2011 at 9:56 PM
Exactly what I was looking for! These look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th May 2011 at 5:27 AM
Is this just the body skin or is it face too? I have a custom skin that I'm already using just on the face, so I was wondering if this would work with it. It looks really great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 9th May 2011 at 2:33 PM
Love it, absolutely love it. The non-Barbie version is amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 18th May 2011 at 1:55 PM
nice one! especially the male version!! :-*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 18th May 2011 at 8:12 PM
how can i download it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 29th May 2011 at 8:19 AM
beautiful as always...haven't been able to sign into ISA for over a year now("seriously maou, give it up????"), but have been using the female defaults at SS2. Oh and I don't know why people are going nuts over the "angel's kiss" above the lips...I thought everyone had those....
Test Subject
#65 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 9:53 PM
Help!
for some reason the nude bodies aren't showing up in the create-a-Sim
they did before
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 10:19 AM Last edited by SarahRain22 : 6th Jun 2011 at 10:37 AM.
What about the extremest dark skin? Does this show up on the darkest skin tones?

Also it wasn't made clear just what the male default - body specular one is. Can you explain a little further please? Better yet, could you possibly put up side by side pictures of all three of your male body skins versus EA's? So I can see all four together side by side and decide from there which one I like best, and then be able to decide which file to download.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 4:55 AM
been using your skins since gta sa and sims2 gotta say beatiful work keep it up wouldnt mind seeing a v3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#68 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 9:49 PM
Beautiful skin! Would like to see it also in the future as a non-default. But truly gorgeous!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#69 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 3:52 PM
Just perfect, great job, thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#70 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 9:03 AM
I have been doing everything that the guide says to get the packages working but I have no luck. The sample packages (eliminating the EA title screen ect.) works but this wont do anything at all. Any help?
Test Subject
#71 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 3:02 PM
I can't get these to work! I'm so frustrated. Someone please help me

I've tried deleting "simscompsitorcache" but, nothing changes. Do I need to patch something? UGH
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 7:58 PM
thx
but why is it default? non-default please. >.< you can't go wrong with non-default.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 7:52 PM
First off, ILOVE UR SKINS!!!! But I really want the non-barbie ones, do you have them anywhere else for download? Been trying to sign up for ISA for 3 days now, they never send the activation email, I tried 3 diff emails and yes I checked my spam. Reallywant them, pls tell me they're avail for download somewhere else!?!
Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andyferr
First off, ILOVE UR SKINS!!!! But I really want the non-barbie ones, do you have them anywhere else for download? Been trying to sign up for ISA for 3 days now, they never send the activation email, I tried 3 diff emails and yes I checked my spam. Reallywant them, pls tell me they're avail for download somewhere else!?!

im having the EXACT same problem, i made 5 different emails to try see if that could have something to do with it, and ive continously tried things for 4 days but cant get a single account working at ISA, can you please do something ?

p.s. can anyone help me with getting ISA account my email is [email protected]
Page 3 of 6