Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#76 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:56 PM
What I'd like to know is this: Am I really the only one who loves Chuck's shoes?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#77 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:56 PM
Just fyi, MTS sim points can be earnt by spamming the bejeezus out of your facebook friends. Alternatively, you can buy them for a bargain 25€ each!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#78 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:59 PM
Give me a Break! This is nothing but a big over the top "April Fool Joke" Bruce Lee would have been far more " Superior" than chuck Norris if he was still around today. Agree or not I do not care.

Just so you know Staff members I do know what going on here ? I know what month this is.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#79 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:13 PM
March? ooo...wait, I forgot to change the calendar...hee hee.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#80 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Give me a Break! Bruce Lee would have been far more " Superior" than chuck Norris if he was still around today.

Have you examined all the content yet?
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:55 PM Last edited by eseymour13 : 1st Apr 2012 at 9:27 PM.
Happy April_ Fools to you to Mod The Sims
Test Subject
#82 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:57 PM Last edited by Kathy Selden : 1st Apr 2012 at 9:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Effelenn
Hate the fun fact pop-ups, hate the new ranking system, hate deifying Chuck Norris.

Oh, I'm so sorry, but...

EDIT: @down: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn :P
(Well, what? That's just an allusion...)
Test Subject
#83 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 9:49 PM
I'm going to be the unpopular opinion person here, and say... you could have DEFINITELY picked a better celebrity than Chuck Norris for the A-p-r-i-l F-o-o-l's joke, MTS.

I'd hate to see MTS become aligned with that bigot.

SIGH edited.
Test Subject
#84 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 10:06 PM
Best. Idea. Ever.

Long live Norris! Long live Norris!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#85 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 10:20 PM
Once again, Chuck Norris kicks Katy Perry to the gutter.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 10:28 PM
Default You got me, MTS!
Oh, that's right! Its the first day of April. FEW! You totally had me going, MTS. Nice job.
Forum Resident
#87 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 11:45 PM
Personally, growing up with a mother who loved the crap out of his show, I honestly just don't get the hype about this man. I don't see the humor or why these Chuck Norris jokes are so popular. meh to each its own tho. Mind you, I know its April 1st, but I'm just saying what I think about the Chuck Norris (memes are they?) lol

BUT the really good joke behind this is I kept coming back to edit my post thinking I typed August when it indeed says April in my edit

Onyx Sims is now open!
Field Researcher
#88 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 1:23 AM
Happy Great Ideas Day, everyone.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#89 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 1:39 AM
Joke?!.... You mean this ISN'T real?!

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Give me a Break! This is nothing but a big over the top "Chuck Norris Joke" Bruce Lee would have been far more " Superior" than chuck Norris if he was still around today. Agree or not I do not care.

Just so you know Staff members I do know what going on here ? I know what month this is.

Oh my God.

Someone freaking agrees with me that Bruce Lee would be far better at ass-kickery than Norris.

Yes, thank you.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#91 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 2:38 AM Last edited by Simonut : 2nd Apr 2012 at 5:19 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ne14gzus93
Oh my God.

Someone freaking agrees with me that Bruce Lee would be far better at ass-kickery than Norris.

Yes, thank you.

Yes Bruce Lee was the greatest martial-arts master of them all until this very day he is still said to be the best. Infact in Bruce Lee movie "Enter The Dragon" Chuck Norris was just starting his career he was in that movie also, he was in a challenge fight with Bruce Lee in that movie and Bruce Lee Kick his butt from "HereTo Kingdom Come". Norris landed bloody down and out. Bruce Lee is the Best and still is.

NOTE: If you do not know any real history or facts about Bruce Lee and what he's contributed to the world of "Martial - Arts" and the different technical styles that he mixed in his style that was never seen or done before.
Then find out, educate yourself then you will know why until this very day he is still known in the Martial- Art community from the USA To China as the Master of all Master.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Forum Resident
#92 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 6:06 AM
This is hilarious, but seriously all you guys did a great job.... Now all we need is an Elton John endorsement. I would so download for the costumes alone!!!
Space Pony
#93 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 6:27 AM
Err...I can't come up with a good Chuck Norris joke about the Sims. Oh well. Guess people won't try and fight their suspensions anymore if they know what's good for them :P

...although I guess this means the Happy Llama Butt achievement is gone forever. Damn.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#94 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 7:15 AM
Hahahahaha I wish am the one giving that super kick
Instructor
#95 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 8:02 AM
GUYS now I can officially proof that this is a joke " its too late but I believe in my theories lol ": open the Chuck Norris account that MTS made for him in the Accomplishments tap you will see the achievements of him 60/61 " even they created a new achiev for him lol " EXEPT THE HAPPY GREAT IDEA DAY this achievement was made by the stuff last April's fool 2011 LOL ,Nice try MTS2 you are the best site ever <3<3<3

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 10:57 AM
Thanks so much
"We considered popular culture icons like Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black, whose cutting-edge creativity and originality are what our creators strive for."

I'm glad you didn't use Beiber. Chuck is way more fitting. I absolutely hate Beiber to the ends of the Earth.

:lovestruc Chuck Norris :lovestruc

-Chuck Norris Doesn't go swimming- water just wants to be around him.
-Chuck Norris split the union with a roundhouse kick.
-Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#97 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 12:37 PM
For those realizing that this is an April fool day joke, am so sorry. But still none the less this was a great prank on us all and I loved it
Not actually evil.
#98 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 1:07 PM
Best Great Idea to date!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#99 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 1:43 PM
Can Featured Trophies or Picked Uploads be removed/revoked once applied by Admins/Moderators? I was surprised that all of the Chuck Norris downloads weren't instantly trophy featured or starred picked uploads for that icing on the cake with the chosen theme.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#100 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gesimz
I was surprised that all of the Chuck Norris downloads weren't instantly trophy featured or starred picked uploads for that icing on the cake with the chosen theme.
We wouldn't dare. These downloads are Chuck Norris Approved (TM), so Chuck Norris might consider any additional "icing" as offensive.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Locked thread | Locked by: leesester Reason: yes, it was an April Fools
Page 4 of 5