Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 4:49 PM
Default WCIF hair accessory like this?
I'm looking for an accessory for in the hair, but not like hair and accessory tied to each other, but apart so I can maybe move it up and down with sliders.

Searching for something similar.

Preferably a ribbon located on the back of the head.
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 6:13 PM
The first one is with hair and bow attached to each other and I really need separate, peggy doesn't work for me somehow T.T and it's important that I can maneuver it to the back of the head somehow as I plan on using it as a ponytail accessory.

But thanks so much for suggesting anyway, if there are more suggestions I would love to hear about them!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 7:57 PM
Venus is so right about adding hat sliders -- with Hat Sliders on accessories you can move the accessory up and down and rotate it back and forward, right from CAS.

I don't know if it can be done with Blender (which is free), so I'd need a Blender-user to confirm this for me, but the way I do it is with Milkshape (which has to be.... *cough* obtained....)

There's also this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=501464 which is similar in nature, and has a lot of different hairstyles with bows and accessories.