Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 10:32 PM
Default WCIF Stable box lock system mod
What I want is the possibility of locking the horse into the stable box, is there anything like that? When I wanna the horse to stay there, I lock the box, when I wanna set it free, I unlock the box, simple as that.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 11:41 PM
The closest mod I know of, and I use, is Nona's No Autonomous Exit Box Stall . From what they wrote, they couldn't do a 100% 'stopping the horse from leaving' because they cannot full satisfy their social and exercise need in the stall (And that can lead to them being taken away if those aren't fulfilled).
I like it; it does stop them from constantly leaving, unless there's a storm, burglar, or those two needs are low.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 11:43 PM Last edited by anie_1981 : 22nd Nov 2015 at 11:58 PM.
Thank's! I will fullfill they're needs with cheats then...

If anybody wanna direct link, it's there:

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1123/

I don't know if I wanna this:

No Autonomous Exit Box Stall, No Social and Exercise Decay

Or this flavor:

No Autonomous Exit Box Stall, No Social and Exercise Decay, No Saddle Sore moodlet

I gues both are locking the horse for good, cause they are turning off social and exercise decay. I hope this happens ONLY when horse is inside the stall. If always, then I must choose this:

No Autonomous Exit Box Stall, Slower Social and Exercise Decay