Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:38 AM
Best New Features on the Sims 4 into Sims 2
Hi Guys.

How do you get Best New Features on Sims 4 into Sims 2 'cause I don't know about you guys but it's looks terrible,
the Sims characters "Emotion" looks realistically excellent but the game environments looks terrible.

EAMaster

I am truly a Sim Fan
Not a Warcraft or a Civilization,
I am truly a Sim Fan

ttp://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_801995495.jpg
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:32 AM
You can't get sims 4 features and port it into the sims 2. You can get conversions of things like outfits and hairs, I believe some are already up for download. None of the games 1,2,3,4 can be ported or merged, each is separate.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:44 PM
However, if you identify for yourself what you think the best unique features of Sims 4 actually are, you can think about whether you can approximate them with mods or with playin style. Example: variable wall sizes -- you can use dummy levels and Numenor's variable walls. But I don't know which features you're thinking of, so I can't tell you whether or not I think they're approximatable.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 9:31 AM
Best thing sims 4 seems to have is hats being seperate from hair and working properly with all hairstyles.