Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated: Get Where You're Going -- Walk Around & Through Blocks

by SilentLucidity Posted 1st Mar 2009 at 7:27 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2009 at 3:58 PM by SilentLucidity : updates and clairification

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 7:33 AM
What a terrific idea! I've had this happen often, and now I won't! Whee! Thanks a lot!!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 3:15 PM
useful,very very useful. thanks

"Open your mind before your mouth."
-Chris Motionless from Motionless in White
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 4:21 PM
One word: awesome
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 8:57 PM
This is a great idea great job!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 9:11 AM
"How often must I tell you to tidy up your room?!"
There´s a cluttery future coming up for my sim kids... :-D
Thank you sooo much!
Test Subject
#81 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 9:05 PM
How do you make it so you can't actually SEE the block? Because they are visible in my game.

"We are all but God's Sims" -Me
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#82 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 6:08 AM
ChrisGriffin, all of the blocks have an invisible recolor. Just use the design tool to switch to the invisible recolor once you have placed the block where you want it.
Instructor
#83 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 9:24 PM
I'll definitely be making use of these this summer.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
#84 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 3:16 PM
When you use these, do the black squares show up? Or do they become invisible?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#85 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 6:51 AM
xoCSDAox, the invisibility is just a recolor option. You can choose to put them down already invisible, or you can put them down black and then use the design tool to recolor it to invisible. Depending on what you are doing it can be easier to just place it while black and recolor it invisible.
Test Subject
#86 Old 2nd May 2009 at 1:13 AM
Oh wow this is brilliant, simply amazing. I'm addicted to clutter, this will be sooo helpful. Thanks!
Test Subject
#87 Old 14th May 2009 at 1:21 PM
Yipppeeee, now i can finally fill rooms the way i want to and still let my sims move around, i can't wait to have a play around with these. THANKS!!!!!
Test Subject
#88 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:03 PM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
#89 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:09 PM
Ha! This is great!
I prefer to walk directly through the teddy bear, thus defying a large amount of important-sounding-scientifical-law-stuff. It also makes my life a lot easier.
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:25 PM
You are amazing .i stood up litterly and clapped my hands ;; i even cried a little ;; ......amazing just amazing.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentLucidity
ChrisGriffin, all of the blocks have an invisible recolor. Just use the design tool to switch to the invisible recolor once you have placed the block where you want it.

:lovestruc even more amazing
Test Subject
#92 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:06 AM
God, i've wanted this since i first started going crazy on the release day of Livin' Large (exactly nine years on Aug 27; yes, i was excited). This is great. I did manage to figure out what I needed though. Perhaps a flow chart would help? "Do you like to have x? [y/n] How about y? [y/n] Do you have AL? [y/n] Then you need this, this, and this download.)

The invisible recolor i noticed (or was that a bug?) is nice to have too. (My first thought when i saw this was actually, "oh, i'll just run this through SimPE real fast and make it invisible and it'll be perfect!")
Test Subject
#93 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:51 PM
This is really cool but umm..... what is OFB?

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."

- Edgar Allan Poe -
#94 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 5:18 PM
"Open for Business".

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Scholar
#95 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 1:24 AM
I like the pictures. Thanks for this!
Test Subject
#96 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 7:48 PM
You ARE A GENIUS! Thank you SO much!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 9:28 PM
Can the walk-around blocks be put by diagonal walls to keep the Sims from getting hung up on them?
#98 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 6:12 PM
Ooo, good question, and excelent idea! My expectation is "Yes, but you`ll need to place them with MoveObjects On", but I haven`t tried this yet.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 4:22 AM
O I have read this a few times now, and I dont see that anyone has asked this question. How did you get your sim up on the fence. I have tried move objects, and snapobjectstogrid and I just cant seem to get the tile to get up on the fence.

These are too fun to play with and just way usefull, thanks for your hard work.
Test Subject
#100 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 5:54 PM
thanks!!
Page 4 of 6