Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 12:15 AM
Default I need help NOW.
Sorry if I sounded a bit forceful, but I just downloaded Blender and it's confusing as hell.
Can someone teach me the ropes/direct me to a good tutorial?
Advertisement
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#2 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:59 PM
http://www.katsbits.com/tutorials/b...-2.5-layout.php

There are also plenty of video tutorials on the web, just google 'Blender 2.5 tutorials'.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 11:12 PM
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 5:47 AM
hey, i'm so excited i found this groupppp!!! thx to cmomoney's signature, otherwise i'd have been completely lost, which i was
so now, first things first
i'm still stuck with the import/export thingy
can anyone link me a useful tutorial on this
i don't want to use milkshape bcz a. i don't have a credit card, b. i prefer freeware/opersource/green stuff, it's smaller and neater
but there are so few things i've come across that link directly to blender, most ppl use milkshape here n it just feels a bit daunting, bcz i've been modeling with blender before, but i've never used milkshape n i really really really want to make new clothes for the multiculture theme on MTS and this is my first ever day with CC, so plz help