Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 15642 (Who?), Viewed: 816609 times.
Page 626 of 626
Lab Assistant
#15626 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 1:19 PM
New chapter: 5.11 Tasting the salt
Forum Resident
#15627 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 1:24 PM
Test Subject
#15628 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 4:52 PM Last edited by Ekmidenisi : 13th Jan 2018 at 5:35 PM.
It is so difficult taking a break from playing, I really want to get on with the challenge, but want to catch my story up!

Chapter 1.13 - Responsibility

Edit: is this mod ok to use? http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=520400
Inventor
Original Poster
#15629 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 5:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekmidenisi
It is so difficult taking a break from playing, I really want to get on with the challenge, but want to catch my story up!

Chapter 1.13 - Responsibility

Edit: is this mod ok to use? http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=520400

We allow occult sims, so I'd say sure, that mod is allowed if you want to use it.
Lab Assistant
#15630 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 8:45 PM
Woo all my money problems have now been solved because of a very generous friend lol. All this time she never checked her mailbox...
Inventor
Original Poster
#15631 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 2:55 AM
Goldbeard RLC Chapter 118: Time Dilation is posted.

Mature content warning, I guess.
Field Researcher
#15632 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 3:04 AM
1.4 - Snowflake Day

Update. I'm currently waiting on a pizza delivery, so figured why not? I have another two chapters sitting in my drafts waiting for words, and I think one more of just pictures that I haven't added to blogger yet then I'll be caught up to in game. Mostly. However, since I'm about to open the game, that will change.

The Riddle Family - Random Legacy

My simblr .
Test Subject
#15633 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:34 AM
After playing for some generations and having a lot of fun, I decided to start a new game. This time I'm going to blog it. So here's the first chapter.

1.1 The First Days
Field Researcher
#15634 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 11:13 AM
Update!

2.43 Date Night
Test Subject
#15635 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 12:44 PM
Last update for a little while, courtesy of my brother's borrowed charger

1-2 // Ribbit
Test Subject
#15636 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 4:17 AM
The second chapter. I think I'm going to update the weekends, too much work during the week days.

1.2 In Search of Something
Field Researcher
#15637 Old Yesterday at 8:07 PM
1.5 - Growing on Up

New chapter.

The Riddle Family - Random Legacy

My simblr .
Instructor
#15639 Old Today at 4:25 AM
Hello all! I've been a little absent the past week, and I wanted to let you know it might continue for a couple of more weeks. I volunteered to help out at an event this weekend, AND my boss needs some significant work on a project, plus some other work-related nonsense. XD I just wanted to let you all know since I have a terrible habit of dropping off the face of the planet. Hopefully next Thursday I'll have a day off and I can pick up reading again.

Edit: OH! I also wanted to ask if it's okay to play spares through college even if they aren't going to be members of the household. I just really got attached to a certain someone. ;-;

Lab Assistant
#15640 Old Today at 6:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl_face
Edit: OH! I also wanted to ask if it's okay to play spares through college even if they aren't going to be members of the household. I just really got attached to a certain someone. ;-;

I say do it, but they're technically adults, but college is technically a horrible torturously repetitive place, and the idea of kicking out spares has to do with things like, less help with the cleaning and raising kids right?

I think when I let Loki go to uni with the Sparrows I didn't really play him, I just kept an eye on his sim. You could do it that way too.

Have fun with working and whatnots!

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog <3
Test of Time Challenge! Family Tree, Stats & Pics
Watch my Test of Time Challenge Let's Play on Youtube!
Test Subject
#15641 Old Today at 4:04 PM
@owl_face I don't see why not.
Honestly, I'm probably going to be sending my spares to college too, whenever I'm in a position too. I have a bad habit of getting attached to my sims and I doubt I'm going to want to let them go until I absolutely have to.
Lab Assistant
#15642 Old Today at 4:28 PM
(Just to clarify I did not roll Bot-Builder or plan on playing with bots yet, it was just a general question since I bought ITF and was curious)

@owl_face
Da rulez say that the family structure is about how many sims are around to raise the children sooo I'd say that's okay at the beginning of the generation just like you don't have to move spouse/helper sims in right away? They shouldn't earn money then, though.

Sorry I'm taking so long with a new update, I just started 2 dance classes (breakdance and hip hop ) at my advanced age and I'm so hyped about it I spend all my time practicing and watching tutorials and what not (also it's sooo tiring!)
Lab Assistant
#15643 Old Today at 5:25 PM
@owl_face: I'm pretty sure the rules itself actually states you're allowed to take spares through uni. That's why I took Mia through uni with Chantia back in gen 2.
ETA: I just went and reread the rules, and sure enough, nr 16 under general rules - "With the University Life EP, you may send your founder(s), heirs, spouses, help, and even your spares to University."

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Page 626 of 626