Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:15 AM
Default New Bodyshop???
Well, from all I can gather this seems to be the first update to BS. They have a new category of clothing so therefore we need to be able to classify it when we import it into the game. What are your thoughts on this? Did they improve or add to it other than that?? WHY OH WHY can't I have been in chat and asked the important questions for creators??? :einstein

Quote from Maxoid on outerwear...

"I believe you should be able to make outerwear with bodyshop."

AND THAT'S IT!! Did anyone here get in chat?? I think a Bodyshop update is really huge news............discuss.......

Edit: I just realized that Uni had the Young Adult upgrade, but that's it....anyone want more???

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:24 AM
well don't they always update body shop at least a little bit with each ep? I mean, thats why the pets body shop was all screwed up for a while right?

It will be exciting to have a new clothing category tho, i'm pretty much thrilled about that.

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:27 AM
Maybe they update the coding, or whatever, but we haven't had a CHANGE in BS......I'd KILL for a new UI that you can maximize and get better angles..even with using the F-# keys it's not all that great, and people really need it for creating.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.