Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#76 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 10:00 PM
I can't stand James Corden. He's totally unfunny. :/

I thought that episode was very sweet. I was so happy when they took Vincent to the gallery. AND YES, TONS OF AMY. I love that girl!

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#77 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 12:48 PM
I couldn't stand Gavin and Stacey when it was on. I'm glad it's gone forever.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haphazard helena
Awww, I actually thought Van Gogh was kinda cute, in a 'crazed artist' kinda way! ^^ But yeah, total waste of Bill Nighy. Why not have him as an alien creature? We know he can act behind CGI, after all...

I agree.
Aww, I felt like crying when they took Van Gogh to the museum. So sweet :] And, Amy's name was on the picture. A really lovely episode <3.

Next week the ultimate babe comes on, wowowow! SMITHY! <3 <3.

Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 3:22 PM
T'was pretty good me thinks :]
What did you peoples think? xD

Top Secret Researcher
#80 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 5:48 PM
Same! Tonight looks so good :]
Pandorica is a fairytale or something. Its the first part of the concluding double - eppy.
Lets hope its good! :]

And yesh, I want Rory back! <3.

Theorist
Original Poster
#81 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 6:16 AM
AMY! D:
I always hated Rory. Now I have good reason to, that gun-wielding evil robot of a man!

ALSO, THAT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING SENSE. HOW CAN YOU "TO BE CONTINUED" WHAT WAS BASICALLY THE END OF THE WORLD?!

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
Original Poster
#82 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 9:58 PM
OH
MY
FUCKING
GOD

That episode was just insaaaaaane.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 8:55 PM
It was amazingly epic <3.
Who watched the confidential after the show, on BBC3?
I did xD
Matt and Kaz are so funny when not acting
I think they should date in real life <33.

Theorist
Original Poster
#84 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 6:23 PM
YES. A FEZ. I haven't seen a fez look cool since The Mummy.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Test Subject
#85 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 10:02 AM
I am so disappointed with the new "Doctor"! I miss the REAL Doctor!!!!

Yog
Banned
#86 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
Are you looking forward to it, or... not?
I love Doctor Who, so I'm going to watch it, even though it's not going to be as good without David Tennant.

And Matt Smith REALLY needs to grow some freakin' eyebrows.
I know a guy that shaved off his eyebrows and they grew back in like a week. Why aren't his growing?!
i argee, why matt msith as the doctor well come on he's an idioit and no one has porblry heard of him. he need's to be more like tennat, he trys to hard to funny which he is'nt. come back david tennat!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 11:01 PM
I saw it on Comic Relief on Friday! Boy, was it confusing.... I'm just glad Karen is in it! (By the way she says shut up in Doctor Who too much - she said it at her wedding with Roary! O.O)
Banned
#88 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 11:03 AM
I want to know when the new seris comes on air
Mad Poster
#89 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yog
I am so disappointed with the new "Doctor"! I miss the REAL Doctor!!!!

Which one is the "real" Doctor?
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 6:59 PM
Personally, I think Matt Smith is a great Doctor... /is pelted/

Dedicated to Tuning and Tweaking the Sims 3
Test Subject
#91 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 6:34 AM
I used to be Doctor Who obsessed.. It was worse than an addiction :/
I don't really watch it any more.. not since Matt Smith took over. It's not cuz I'm too stubborn or anything; in fact I have watched quite a lot of series 5. It just doesn't seem the same show to me any more :'(
I mean they changed the doctor, the companion, the tardis, the sonic screwdriver, the daleks, the title and the theme tune.. off the top of my head. Everything I loved about the shows seems to have been changed or removed
So yehh I still absolutely adore Series' 1-4 and Matt Smith really is an amazing person for the 11th doctor.. but he will never replace David Tennant as my doctor <3

ooo One thing that really annoys me now is how people are so gullible and change their favourite doctor every regeneration and then slate the previous ones! That realllyyy gets on my nerves ¬¬

Anyway.. probably won't watch the rest of series 6 but instead hole myself in my room and get my 1-4 series boxset out fun <3

Page 4 of 4