Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 10:03 PM
Default Things you hated in the Urbz
-I hated how WooHoo was scrapped. (Its still in the game files, with use of editing the game files and using an emulator, you can enable it. I may post a tutorial later.

-I hated the gasoline row district. The bad music, horrible clothing style, and the people always looked like they pooped themselves when they walked.

-On the PS2 version, due to the game running slower, you may accidently press the wrong button during jobs, so you may fail.

-Random Freezes in Ps2 version
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak
I hated the gasoline row district. The bad music, horrible clothing style, and the people always looked like they pooped themselves when they walked.

Same here. The Gaseoline Row district was also my least favourite district. Plus, I'm not a fan of the whole biker scene.

And my most hated part of the game was the Bouncers and I always hated Professor Chewy

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 3:14 AM
@daniandan: Why did you hate Professor Chewy?

Okay, seriously, I hated two places:

South Side Bridge, I HATED the job there, always destroying Babs's machine, and then people just stood in front of the firework bench you were working at.

Gasoline Row, they always looked like they had a stick up their ass -.-" Damn leather.

You can bring back Woohoo?! I sooo want the tutorial, LMAO xD

And I did hate how that sometimes the game would freeze. I was really fast at getting the job going again

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eternal Winter
@daniandan: Why did you hate Professor Chewy?

I don't know. I guess I never liked him. He was one of the only enemies that my urb had.

Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 7:18 PM
LMAO xD I dunno, for my Urb it was Neo. I do not know why. Every Urb just had this hate for him. It is rather sad, lol

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 3:55 AM
The buy/build system. It was tedious how the XAM had a such a small limit I had to keep going back and forth and back and forth between districts....
I also REALLY, REALLY hated skill building. I had to beat the game with cheats since everytime I tried, my thumb would literally be exhausted.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 6:25 PM
LMAO xD I hear ya on that one. Cheats were my friends, lol.

Yeah, that was irritating too, XAM not having a lot of room.

Another thing I hated was when you were talking, and you happened to unlock a new Social or unlock a new place or Darius being an ass and popping up to tell you got a new skill building thing. Your conversation or whatever you were about to do, goes poof...

Darius is a bastard, I never liked him. Even when you beat the game, he kept popping up, telling you:

"You are not wearing the right clothes..."

Dude, I can get into any VIP room now. I don't think they care -.-" PLUS, seeing my REP Is so damn high, they wear what I am wearing anyway.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eternal Winter
LMAO xD I dunno, for my Urb it was Neo. I do not know why. Every Urb just had this hate for him. It is rather sad, lol

Lol, Neo was one of my Urbz best friends

Instructor
#9 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 10:41 PM
I love the cheats but the thing I hate on Urbz is the game freezing when it starts to rain.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Lol, Neo was one of my Urbz best friends

I gotta admit he was pretty cool, until he flirt with Bella, my sim didn't like that all that much -.-"

But I liked Neo when my Urb would spray him in the face :P
Scholar
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 10:03 AM
I just found this section on the forums and I have to jump in.

Anyway, the one thing I disliked was how there was only one entrance and exit for the VIP rooms. You had to time it just right or you'd never get in or out when Darius arrived.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 3:50 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 21st Jan 2018 at 4:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak
-I hated how WooHoo was scrapped. (Its still in the game files, with use of editing the game files and using an emulator, you can enable it. I may post a tutorial later.

-I hated the gasoline row district. The bad music, horrible clothing style, and the people always looked like they pooped themselves when they walked.

-On the PS2 version, due to the game running slower, you may accidently press the wrong button during jobs, so you may fail.

-Random Freezes in Ps2 version

-I hated how there was no WooHoo.

-Freezes etc. in PS2 version.

-There was a bug in the PS2 version at least, such that there were never any Daytime Visitors at The Foundry.

I liked all the districts, particularly Gasoline Row and Central Station.

I never cheated and completed the game 100% every time.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 3:53 PM
I always hated how I could never get married or ask someone to move in with me,

I hated Gasoline Roe, everything there was just so bland!

And worst of all there was no woohoo in the game

My game was quite laggy too, and froze occasionally.

Twilightsims
Scholar
#14 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 4:20 PM
i hate how i never completed it before giving my play station 2 to my aunt.

i also hate how there wasn't marriage or babies

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 2:49 AM
can some one please help me download mods on my sims 3. i have packages and i hought i put them in files corret, and how do i figure ot which windows i have????
Scholar
#16 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Asia
can some one please help me download mods on my sims 3. i have packages and i hought i put them in files corret, and how do i figure ot which windows i have????

this isn't about sims 3 go to the sims 3 forums for sims 3 related stuff.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr