Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 1:53 PM
Default The Sims?
Hey!
I got The Sims .
I got to thinking "This was made in 2002, maybe I'm the only one playing it?"
Does anyone else still play it?

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 3:10 AM
I play it from time to time. I loved the game. Though I had the same glitch, where my Story Mode Sim came to my Free Play Mode Sims, and came into the house, ate, then used the bathroom. And left.

My brother thinks its was just my Sims. They liked seeing themselves. And pretending that they were twins, lol.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 11:47 AM
I remember playing it when I was younger. I would still play it, but I accidentially left my copy of Sims Superstar in my old desktop computer, which I threw away.
I'll check eBay a copy.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 11:19 PM
Thanks! I thought was the only one playing it

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 7:02 PM
Pssh, its the Sims And I like the console games sometimes over the computer ones...Because I thought there was better music on the console versions. And the glitches were funny as well :P

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013