Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 1:12 PM
Default Bistro keeps bursting into flames
The ground just caught on fire. Many sims gathered around it and the brave sims always extinguish it. Then, another fire starts... I resetted the lot, turned off the lights and it still keeps going on. I don't want a dead sim while I am away on another lot. Until I get answers, I try to prevent sims from coming there at all. However, I don't want to loses the bistro lot..
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 3:22 PM
Try to remove your mods and run the lot without them. You can just give it a different save name.
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 1:19 AM
Last time that happened to me it was due to a fire on a DIFFERENT lot. I had my witch cast a Fire Blast on an empty residential lot to fulfill a want and had him leave immediately, the fire still raging. He goes into town and for some reason there's an identical fire on the Bistro lot. Had to use testingcheats to set the weather to Rain to put it out. Fixed the issue on both lots.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 12:42 PM
By now, I actually bulldozed everything and built a similar lot, because it felt so empty, but I couldn't put down the same sized blank lot, so yeah... That way I could have put down the late bistro lot, but I just made a custom one. Not so fancy. :/ I know there are mods for custom lot sizes, maybe I'll check them out.
Inventor
#5 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 10:54 PM
I guess it's because of the spicy meal, sometimes the Too Spicy moodlet may randomly start a fire.

Screenshots
Alchemist
#6 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 7:14 AM
Rabbit holes can catch fire?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 3:52 PM
It was the ground and it kept wandering to the rabbit hole, weird. It was inside the rabbit hole after some time, then got outside again. The fire did not stop, and it just went from here to there, but it didn't get bigger.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
Rabbit holes can catch fire?

I think they mean the Business as Usual Bistro, bought with simpoints on the Sims 3 site.

Sometimes I feel like one of the unborn Ottomas twins.