Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#326 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 7:36 AM
I made a sim for this a long time ago but I never really played her that much (like most of the sims I make), and I'll probably end up restarting this on my new laptop, so I'll just share a picture of my first ugly sim, Mildred Monster

And she also had an ugly dog (yes this is a dog) named Mucky
Advertisement
Test Subject
#327 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 7:24 PM
I love this challenge XD I did it once before without pictures, I think i'll do it again with pics this time :D
Lab Assistant
#328 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CocoMouse
I made a sim for this a long time ago but I never really played her that much (like most of the sims I make), and I'll probably end up restarting this on my new laptop, so I'll just share a picture of my first ugly sim, Mildred Monster

And she also had an ugly dog (yes this is a dog) named Mucky

Good luck with that one....
Test Subject
#329 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 3:47 PM
Soo Ive been following this for a few days and Ive made my own ugly sim a few days ago
I have never posted anything on this site soo I dont understand uploading pictures haha
have to figure this out..
Instructor
#330 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 11:18 PM
Reminder of Gen 3: Thalia

Her kids:

Tamara:

Blake:

Rose:

Tamara is the heir, simply because she's the eldest.
Test Subject
#331 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 10:58 AM
Awesome, I am definitely gonna do this challenge! I will post a pic of my sim soon
Instructor
#332 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 11:22 AM
Gen 4 reminder: Tamara:

Her kids:

Lily:

Violet:

Poppy:

Donny:

Lily is the heir. They're getting... Better...
Test Subject
#333 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 7:19 PM
Okay, so i've just started this!

Meet Lauren Blubb:

[IMG][/IMG]
Test Subject
#334 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 2:43 AM Last edited by AnglDaemen021 : 5th Dec 2013 at 12:01 AM.
This is Ivan UglyWart (I have an Ugly wart )

Side view:

When Ivan was just a child, he got stung by a bee...okay, a lot of bees. Like, a nest full of hornets. Although the redness went away, the external swelling never did. Once, Ivan tried dying his hair, but since he can barely see, all of his hair ended up green and blue except his bangs. His "friends" also pranked him by dying his unibrow red. (I know swelling isn't genetic but just go with it xDD)

Ivan decided to move to Lucky Palms to escape the trauma of his childhood and find love (or maybe get lucky )

I don't have a picture for this, but he found a firewoman outside his house and managed to get her to marry him :3
Field Researcher
#335 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 3:22 PM Last edited by cece15624 : 17th Dec 2013 at 8:34 PM.
So I thought Id ought to give this one a go Her name is Hue.G.Rection. Best sim I've created... By far

❤"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"❤"It's okay for you to disagree with me I can't force you to be right"❤"I don't care what anybody says, sleep is my BFF"❤
Instructor
#336 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 4:02 AM
Lily, Gen 5 Heir:

Her kids:

Maddie:

Adele:

Charlotte:

Rachel:

Lily's husband also had an accidental alien baby.

Maddie is heir.
Test Subject
#337 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 9:30 PM
Oooh, Maddie's actually quite cute! So is Rachel! The big eyes almost add to the look
Top Secret Researcher
#338 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 2:09 PM Last edited by mixa97sr : 22nd Dec 2013 at 2:29 PM.
This challenge is so fun! Besides the main goal, the things have happened that has made my game more interesting. I tried to make my ugly sim fall in love with Jocasta Bachelor.

She broke up with Simmis and fell in love with my sim but she never wanted to marry him or try for baby. Things started going wrong and Jocasta broke up with my sim. So he had to find another "victim". It was beautiful and athletic Monica Queva. She understood him unlike Jocasta that used him as an exuse to divorce Simmis.

So monica and Darron got married and tried for baby. But then, out of nowhere, while Monica and Darron were sleeping, Sunny Bakshi appeared and declared herself for a roommate. WTF? I didn't even invited her. That is really unexpected. At least the game got more interesting.
Top Secret Researcher
#339 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 4:22 PM Last edited by mixa97sr : 23rd Dec 2013 at 9:01 AM.
Oh yes. here are the twins, Queva and Samuel:

Queva's head and butt got smaller but her eyes nose and ears are the same as her fathers. Samuel still has the big head and big butt but his eyes, nose and ears got better a lot.
Test Subject
#340 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 7:19 PM
I just started this today I will post pix! 😆
Test Subject
#341 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 12:17 AM
Meet Sunburn Howald!
This is Sunburn Howald
She is charismatic, flirty, hopeless romantic, a mooch, and a party animal.

She is from the planet Tanner, where everyone is disgusting.

She was sent to Simland to help build a colony of ugly Tanners.

HEr lifetime wish is to have 10 boyfriends.

She will def. have at least 7 children by at least 7 of those unlucky men.
Field Researcher
#342 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 1:06 AM
Once the kid is a YA, can I get rid of the mother or father?
Field Researcher
#343 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 1:41 AM
Quote:
Oh, and you can kill off the mother/father (NOT the original heir) of future heirs to make space for more in the family, if you so wish.

Besides, you're not actually being scored on it, so it's up to you to modify the rules as you wish.
Field Researcher
#344 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 9:26 AM
My starter, something Doe

I dont know what happened, below is her toddler April.
Test Subject
#345 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 6:44 AM
Wow. some of these are very...... interesting. I will try and i will see if i can figure out how to post pictures.
Test Subject
#346 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 7:40 AM
can anyone teach me how to post pictures?
Instructor
#347 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims3addiction
can anyone teach me how to post pictures?

There's two ways to post pictures. The first way is to have them in the body of the post. Just upload the images you want to an image sharing site (I use photobucket), then go into advanced mode of the post, and you'll see picture of a photo along the toolbar. Click it, enter the URL of the photo into the box that comes up, and that's it.
The other way is to have them at the end of you post, as attachments. Go into advanced mode for the post, and scroll down. You'll see large text that says 'Manage Attachments', and then under that 'Image Upload'. From there you can upload them directly from your computer, without having to use an image sharing site.
Instructor
#348 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 5:29 AM
I decided to try out this challenge. Introducing Eyeva Trolltooth:

"Eyeva is a beautiful troll. Eyeva wants to live with Simkind, and take a Sim husband."

Eyeva met Vadim and made him leave his wife. He is now Vadim Trolltooth, and they're already expecting their first child.*

*It's a marriage of convenience. He was conveniently nearby when I plopped Eyeva down in Riverview, so obviously that meant they should get married.

Test Subject
#349 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 6:26 PM
Omg all your Sims are so funny in going to try this game is loading now!
Test Subject
#350 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 8:58 PM
Default My Ugly Sim
Haven't managed to do much with this as of yet as my game/computer is going so slow but here is my sim: Her name is Lilac Leach.
She is clumsy, couch potato, slob, grumpy and insane She wants to be a blog artist her faves are hamburger, rap, and purple and she is a Taurus.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[/IMG]

I will be doing a blog on her think it will be quite interesting so when I have done it I will show link.
Page 14 of 16