Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 10:47 AM
Default Ghosts
Can somebody help me, I have a ghost of an ex student and I want to bring her back as a zombie, how or what can I use to do this
Advertisement
Moderator of Aardvarks
#2 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:47 PM
When a sim dies and the Grim Reaper shows up to collect them, you must plead for their lives. When you offer the Reaper a low amount of money, he resurrects a zombie.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:52 PM
Thanks for sharing i was wondering too :bump:
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 3:53 PM
OR you can use SimPE to bring them back. There is a thread around here somewhere telling you how. Use the search engine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 4:05 PM
Thanks Athene,I will now go off and kill another sim so i can try that out
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 4:30 PM
Well I tried but the grim reaper never asked for money he just played a game and lost and my sim came back to life as normal
Moderator of Aardvarks
#7 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:08 PM Last edited by athene : 10th Apr 2005 at 4:12 PM.
You have to click on the Grim Reaper and choose the action. Like I said, you have to plead for their lives. The official guides states that you need to offer between 998-8512 simoloeans for a zombie. You may also use the Resurrect-O-Nomitron, this is a career reward for the new Paranormal career, but is also available for use at some Secret Society lots.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:17 PM
Athene, thanks I will try again
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 4:40 PM
The career reward for the paranormal (I forgot the object name) is what you use to call the Grim Reaper and offer to pay for your Sim. How the Sim comes back (zombie, normal or not at all) depends on what you offer to the Reaper.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 4:46 PM
Offer more than a 1000 simoleans or else you get a Zombie. Not sure exactly what it takes since I was trying to make a zombie family.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 3:54 PM
You can use Eric's InSIMinator for zombification(if that's what you want).

It has a "Life State..." function that can toggle between living and undead, so you can pick and choose who's to be a zombie and who isn't. Pretty cool. THINK it only works on the selected sim(not sure), but the InSIMinator DOES have a feature to make ANY Sim on the Lot(including NPCs) selectable if they are not part of the Household.

Pretty neat, huh?
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 3:56 PM
I have offered 4000 and got a zombie so go higher