Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 3:07 AM
Almost There
So I'm apart of a Facebook group called Your EDM Family, which is run by the people who write the news story articles for the website Your EDM. To get down to it, being a member of this group inspired me to create a music producer career mod, since as far as I've searched one hadn't been made yet.

The problem I'm running into is that when I run my game the name of the career, level, tones, pretty much every thing except for the button to join it is invisible. I've went back through this process about 12 times to try and fix it, almost ruining it further over half of those attempts.

I'm looking for someone who is experienced in this enough (which I feel qualifies as most of you) and can help me fix the coding. If interested, please message me. I'll attach the files, and of course, credit you when I get to upload the working version.

-Jay
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 3:14 AM
Hi there,

I have suffered this problem when I was producing my Tourism Career before. The tutorial is wrongly written for the STBL part. There is a Q&A thread regarding this problem (there should be a link in the tutorial) and ThomasRiordan has clearly explained the workaround method. It takes time to transfer the strings (copy and paste) into the S3PE STBL editor instead of using the .txt method but this is a surely-working method. I did this and it works.

Good luck. Post here if you have futher problems!