Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 3:08 PM
Default Butler for massage therapist /Give butler high wellness skills/Make effective skill unlock interactions ?
I want to make a mod which makes butler capable of providering massage service.
Apparently,you can ask butlers for massage without any problems,the only thing that matters is their wellness skill levels.

To ensure all butlers boast a high level wellness skill,I'm considering two approaches:
First,making the game generate butlers with high wellness skill.I noticed there were some kinds of NPC template tune files,but it seem's rather complicated. Moreover,this won't affect butlers generated before.

Second,making the buff_Role_Butler_NPC give a skill boosts to butlers.I did this by adding a effective_skill_modifier to buff_Role_Butler_NPC and it did increase the effective skill levels of butlers. Butlers were giving high quality hand/food massage. But the interactions for massage table massages won't be unlocked.You can only ask butlers for Swedish Massage.
So I am wondering is there a way to modify the levels of actual skill instead of effective skill by a buff or can you make an interaction unlocked by effective skill levels.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 3:37 PM
I got anthor idea,if NPCs can gain skill as player controled sims,I can give butlers an extremely high skill gain boost by stat_ues_multiplier which will make them learn skills at high speed.
I can't remember whether giving massages increases the wellness skill at the time,if not,I have to enable that for corresponding interactions. But the massage interactions seem to be complicated ,there are made up by several small parts.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 5:36 AM
Well,I've tried it. Giving massages do increase wellness skill.But stat_use_multiplier didn't seem to work while skill_tag_modifiers worked.