Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 5:34 AM
Default How to remove a sim from a game without removeing the save file
How to remove a sim from a game without removing the save file because i got one that overwatch is trying to save that it cant recover the sim
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 7:29 AM
Not entirely sure what the issue is with that sim without knowing what errors Overwatch is throwing about them. But probably what you are after is MasterController's Total Annihilation function. That one arranges it so it is as if the sim never existed in the first place.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Not entirely sure what the issue is with that sim without knowing what errors Overwatch is throwing about them. But probably what you are after is MasterController's Total Annihilation function. That one arranges it so it is as if the sim never existed in the first place.
i try that one and one other thing that one sim cant be playable if i try clicking on them
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 6:49 AM
I'm sorry, but I think something is getting lost in translation here. I can't really understand the question anymore. What is the error that Overwatch is throwing? MasterController's TA doesn't work in what way? Do you have ErrorTrap and, with or without that, do you have any script logs you could upload for us to help analyze?

It would be better to continue seeking support at NRaas rather than there, if you would like to do so.
https://nraas.wikispaces.com/How+To+Upload
(free registration required to upload and open a support thread)
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 7:07 AM
The way I understood it is a scenario that sometimes happens when Overwatch, ErrorTrap and MasterController are playing a game of "I'm there, I'm gone and I'm back again": Using TA on a Sim can result in Overwatch trying to recover that Sim during the daily routine, often for several days until OW finally gives up.
I guess this mainly happens with Sims that already had some relationship with other Sims in town, thus confusing the game and the NRaas suite.
Site Helper
#6 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 4:29 PM
I wonder if TA can "mark" a sim somehow so that Overwatch can realize that this sim is supposed to vanish, even though there were other sims who knew the doomed sim so that it will stop playing ping-pong with it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook