Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 10:27 AM Last edited by kindredmaje : 24th Nov 2018 at 6:00 AM. Reason: Readjustment of terms and conditions of the challenge
Default One Vampire At A Time Part 2: The Path [EDITED]
EDIT: I realize this and the third part of this series of challenges is rather long and difficult, so I'm doing some major editing and rewriting so everything fits together while being as simple as part 1.

For part 1 of this challenge, click here

Story: You would think that after graduating from the top school the students of the Vampire Academy had learned all there is to learn about vampires. But, as they are sent out to the real world, they see that nothing is like it was back in school.

For one, those vampires fought and slain in the Academy were your garden variety occult types with the fangs, the pale skin, the hissing, you know. But, those encountered recently are stronger, faster, and...thirstier. However, with the discovery of the new creatures, the students have also found an aspect they've never witnessed before: vampires who refuse to consume human Sim plasma. The thought that they might have killed innocent Sims has sent ripples through the lives of the students and forced them down dramatically different paths.

Goal: Have each student choose between one of the two paths and complete their duties.

Setup:
Like last time, there are a few tiny bits to get things started.

Create-a-Sim:
Now that your students are out of the Academy, they can dress how you see fit.

Build/Buy:
The general idea is that there should be a home in Forgotten Hollow to house any Sims you want to stay in the starting home. All rooms found in an average home should be included with the exception of a training room where Sims can hone their Field Work skill requirements. Equally, you shold have a home for Sims who leave the starting lot to fulfill their duties. Both homes should have the Vampire Nexus trait.

Gameplay: You will be given the choice to pick between two paths. Both paths will have a set of rules and gameplay guidelines that will help you through the challenge. All are shown below.

--------
This is the refined version of the second part in this set of challenges. I have toned down the length and several of the rules to be more simple instead of such a complicated chunk of knowledge here and there, I know I've made several of those types and I'm trying to pull back. But, anyway, here is the redo of The Path. Hope you enjoy.