Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 12:03 AM
Default Stove not accessible
I haven't played in like a year. I updated and got Pets, now my Sims can't seem to cook. They get the "Blocked path" thought bubble and cancel the task to cook. Any idea what could be causing this? I have so many mods that I can't really take them out. I did the Sims4Studio batch update and it fixed a lot of things but when I restarted that seems to still be an issue. It isn't a problem with object placement as it happens on all boards, and it is happening in kitchens that have worked for years.

Any help would be great. Otherwise, I will start pulling batches of mods out, but I was hoping to avoid it since reloading and opening to test takes sooooo long.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 12:08 AM
Make sure your script mods are enabled, since they get disabled after updates and such..
this was my solution when I had the same problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Make sure your script mods are enabled, since they get disabled after updates and such..
this was my solution when I had the same problem.

Thanks for the suggestion. Didn't seem to fix the problem but it was a good thought. Already selected, but that is a good reminder.
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 1:13 AM
Do you have any food related mods? I think all of those broke with the seasons update
also, check the list here for broken mods, so you don't need to test them in game
https://simsvip.com/2018/06/19/brok...tch-seasons-ep/