Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 4:24 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
Default Weird happenings
Why did my game unload some of my custom content and now I have a new world that I did not install? Very weird?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 10:11 AM
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3...ame/td-p/298132

It would have been helpful to know which world, Store world or a player made. It's always good to be specific.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 8:48 AM
I now have 'Bridgeport', which I never had before and I did not buy it. And now my crashes always while loading
Alchemist
#4 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 3:26 PM
Bridgeport came with the Late Night expansion, which you already have. The disappearing custom content isn't a new issue (you'll notice it if you google it). I suggest you follow the Crincrict's suggestion above link and do a new content install to an empty launcher.

If you have player made custom content in the launcher, remember that those can also screw it up and bad ones do make game crash. I would especially avoid downloading anything from the Exchange. That is why I also prefer using package files over sims3packs: they're easier to organize, find and remove if necessary.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 9:11 AM
Thank you, things seem to have straightened out, don't know what I did to make it better.
Alchemist
#6 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:05 PM
That's good to hear.