Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 6:36 PM
Hello I am Rachael, from the charming town of Torquay it makes me devonian... thought I don't have the traditional westcountry accent... Ok so any one fancy a cuppa??
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 8:23 PM
I'm Samuel, I live in Surrey, near London! I'm 13, and my dads from Fulham and my mums from Essex!

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#78 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 8:22 PM
Well, hi! I dunno if anyone comes here anymore...
Gemma, 22, south Leicestershire (saaf lestasheeh)
I am the 90th member of this group :D

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Test Subject
#79 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 4:51 AM
Im Anastacia (But just call me Stace), I'm 22 years old and live in Essex :D
I am a mother to 2 beautiful little girlies
I have been playing The Sims since the very beginning and have always been completely obsessed (still am >.<)
Inventor
#80 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 11:54 AM
I'm Karen from the northwest. I'm 42, obsessed with House, and cats, and I never say no to a cup of tea.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Field Researcher
#81 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 2:57 AM
CT from Middlesex, 19 :3 I love cats, hairdressing, sewing, baking and tv shows, hehe.
Instructor
#82 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 4:21 PM
Hi, I hope it's ok that I joined the group and post here, because I am Canadian but have been living in England for a few years and married to a Brit. I'm probably going to apply for citizenship next year.

Anyway, I'm 25, from Quebec, have a bit of a French accent and living in the West Midlands. I love cats, teas, Japan, anime, videogames, fantasy books and cooking/baking. Live with my husband and a cat that we named Kirby.

I'm a tea addict, got a cupboard full of many different teas from green to roiboos to darjeeling earl grey, most of them loose-leaf. Got a cast-iron tetsubin (Japanese kettle) when we were starting to get into loose leaf green tea and never looked back.

Been playing Sims since the first games. I found out about the game at my aunt's, when I was about 10. She's a designer so the game appealed to her, I speculate. I've only owned the games myself at about 13-14, since I didn't have a computer before then, only consoles.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:15 AM
Hey all, my name is Mary, I'm 20 years old and I'm a YouTuber for a couple of years now =]. I love sims and I want to get to know simmers out there. https://www.youtube.com/user/SheGamerReloadedxo
Field Researcher
#84 Old 31st May 2015 at 12:24 AM
Hi,

I have forgotten my name, however what I can remember is that I'm a straight 23 year old male, but sadly, 24 in July. I run my own company and perform most IT related tasks for it including, but not limited to, server management, web development, application development, etc. Naturally the usual other business running stuff comes in too.

Anyhows, so aside from work there isn't much I do aside work (Boring huh?) but for the most part I start work within half hour of waking up, and go to bed after about 2 hours from finishing, I am a workaholic, in those two hours I might play some games. I play a wide variety of games and do not limit myself to any particular type of game. I do however prefer Turn-Based Strategy such as Civilization, also I primarily prefer Racing, Sandbox (GTA etc), Action (Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, etc), Puzzle and Shooters (Such as Robocraft). I also play other types of games from time to time.

My first favourite video game was Sonic The Hedghog, I used to play it on, get this, my very own Sega Master System which was handed down to me from my dad from the age of about 3. When I got the PS1, Crash Bandicoot became my new favourite game which I still play from time to time to this day! My Sega Master System still works as such I can play Sonic whenever I want too!

I used to be addicted to online gaming when I was a teen way way back when, so that is why I try not to play as often now in case I go back to that state.

I live in Lincolnshire, but I was not born and raised here. I was actually born and raised in London (inside London, on the border of Essex).

I do not like Tea, it makes me feel sick just by the smell of it. I drink coffee.

I am considered to be a "Goth" by most people, I have a skull, long black hair (real hair), eyes, ears, and a nose, and a chin with a beard attached to it (In no particular order).

I always wear my leather jacket, or my leather waistcoat. You will not see me without them when I am in public.

Regarding me and The Sims, I started playing the original Sims when I was very young as the game was new at the time. I have all of The Sims 1 original expansion packs still as originally sold! I have pretty much followed the series since.

Anyhows, think that pretty much covers everything.

Page 4 of 4