Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 12:55 PM
Default Avast, Me Hardies! 'Tis Treasure Afoot!
Come join in th' search fer booty untold!
Could it be jewels? Could it be gold?
Only one way to find out, ye be knowin',
Read th' first clue then get yourself goin'!

To get th' hunt started
'Tis easy, ye see
Just be off shout "ahoy"
To th' newest thar be

Clue #1
If you want more choices
So stuffs not the same
Well you'll never see them
Without this in your game
(TS2)
6 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 1:32 PM
Are we to guess and then post our answer, or is the next clue found where the correct answer is?

If it is the former, then CEP, .... if it is the later, then (as seems so typical of my life), I am clueless.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 1:57 PM
@bluetexasbonnie
When you find the correct answer, the next clue is in that thread/post. Find that answer and get the next clue.. and so on, and so on.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 2:23 PM
Custom content
Forum Resident
#5 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 2:24 PM
I'm never good at these games... find a matty and shake some booty.. nope... CEP... mmmmm... follow someone else whose smarter, or just open every damn page.... grrrrrr
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 2:53 PM
ahoy!~

This is gonna be fun

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 2:59 PM
Dio -- CEP is the first step, ... but as to where that clue leads, ....

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 3:23 PM
Very cunning! I had fun doing this.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 4:06 PM
I gotta say, I've hit a wall with the third clue; a very broad description indeed.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#10 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 4:12 PM
@Squircle and anyone else who get's stuck, a general suggestion is to take a look through the site map. It may help you figure things out.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justJones
@Squircle and anyone else who get's stuck, a general suggestion is to take a look through the site map. It may help you figure things out.

It did all too much! Let the hunting continue m'hearties!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 4:33 PM
Three Different Versions, 2 outdated.... hahaha... now just to read through every single comment ever made...
Mad Poster
#13 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 5:19 PM
Ahoy!
*eagerly scampers off on the hunt...*

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 5:26 PM
I don't think this is a dare game this is April Fool day, the only hunting I am doing is not to hunt.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#15 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 5:33 PM
Well, it -is- Great Ideas Day and this -is- MTS aka TheSiteThatLovesAGoodGIDPrank. BUT there's a small reward of some type at the end every year, right? So get to hunting! :D
Scholar
#16 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:46 PM
having funner than the egg hunt already . . .

quick question, are all the rhymes at the top of the post or do we need to go digging?

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Space Pony
#17 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 7:03 PM
Well, I've been on the fifth clue for half an hour. Maybe some lunch will shed some light on it. And here I wondered what I was going to do with myself today...

Deatherella: So far they've all been edited into the top of the post. I expect it's the same for the rest of them (does anyone know how many there are?).
Scholar
#18 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestin
Well, I've been on the fifth clue for half an hour. Maybe some lunch will shed some light on it. And here I wondered what I was going to do with myself today...

Deatherella: So far they've all been edited into the top of the post. I expect it's the same for the rest of them (does anyone know how many there are?).

That's what I thought, just making sure so I'm not closing search threads and losing the next clue.

I'm stuck on the 5th, too.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestin

Same, fifth clue, except its been somewhere around three hours. Maybe it doesn't exist at all! Nah I'm sure it does. But what if it actually doesn't! It does! It doesn't! It does! It doesn't! Agggghhhh!
Inventor
#20 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 7:42 PM
I'm REALLY stuck on the 9th clue.
I've tried everything!
Mad Poster
#21 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 7:45 PM
OK - I'm certified now... is my basket full?
When can eat my bunny?

That was fun! Thanks!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
#22 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 8:31 PM
I'm totally stuck on the 2nd TS2 clue. Parting seas... D'oh!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 8:35 PM
Can someone who gets it explain to me "I gained two points for eating 200?"
Is this in reference to aspiration points?
Definitely missing something here.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 8:50 PM
I'm stuck on clue number 4 :-( And here I was hoping for an early night before work tomorrow..... :-P

**ETA** Ah ha! Found it! This is awesome :-) How many clues are there? I could do with an ETA for my bed time..... :-D
Site Helper
#25 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 8:55 PM
You aren't the only one who's stuck on that clue about 2 points for eating 200.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Locked thread
Page 1 of 4