Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 12:01 PM
Localization Keys
Hi everyone
As I am working on the strings of my Chocolate maker mod (I have created it as a new object now), I want to ask for the following as I have no idea how to find the localization key of the following: (Gameplay/Excel/...)
- Nectar
- Cinnamon
- Buzzberry
- Coffee
- Licorice
- Cherry
- Life Fruit
- Flame Fruit
- Peppermint

Some of them are UNI herb names, Nectar should be from WA, and so on. I am pretty sure that they can all be found somewhere, only that I have no idea how to find them. So would you guys please help out! Thanks!

I am trying to reuse EA-translated strings to reduce the size of my STBL and to reduce work of translators.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 12:05 PM
If you mean the ingredients, they should be like this:
Gameplay/Excel/Ingredients/Data:INGREDIENT_NAME

Look at Ingredients _XML in GameplayData for the right keys (Ingredient_Name field).
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 12:07 PM
Ahh!! Clever Arsil! Why had I been so stupid (I wanted to look into ilspy...... )
But do you have an idea about coffee and nectar?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:06 PM
For (regular) coffee, you probably want to use
Gameplay/Excel/Register/ConcessionsStand:Coffee

"Nectar" seems a bit trickier, since it usually comes in so many blends. Are you planning to offer just a simple, generic nectar without any additional details?
There doesn't seem to be an exact correspondent, but there are three strings that might fit your needs:
Ui/Caption/ObjectPicker:Nectar seems like the best alternative to me;
Gameplay/Skills/Consignment:CraftTypeNectar and Gameplay/Objects/HobbiesSkills/NectarMaker:Nectar also read "Nectar"/"Nektar" in both the English and Swedish string tables, but I think the possibility that the phrase has been altered slightly in the other languages are higher with these two than the first one (I only have English and Swedish in my personal STBL database, so I can't check the other languages as easily).