Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 11:22 PM
Default New Crystal Springs - a decorated neighborhood

I really like the Crystal Springs neighborhood terrain, but I've always wanted to add some more roads and put my own mark on it. So I went into SimCity 4 and did just that, and afterwards I did some decorating. Here's the result, which I would like to upload here to MTS. The moderators suggested that I'd let you guys test it and give your feedback first, so here it is! All constructive criticism is appreciated I've tried to follow the guidelines for making 'hoods, but this is my first time doing it, so I might have made some rookie mistakes. There should be no lots or Sims in the neighborhood. I have all expansion packs and stuff packs installed, so I expect that some of the decorations will be replaced by others if you do not have all of them. I disabled the stealth hoods when I created the neighborhood.

CC used:
Road Bridges Set by Criquette
Decorative Road Pieces Set by Criquette
Basic Motorway Set by Criquette
Waterfall and river by Numenor
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  N154.rar (321.5 KB, 33 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  New Crystal Springs - SC4 Terrains.rar (804.2 KB, 30 downloads) - View custom content