Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#51 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 2:40 PM
kicked sam in the face. Then Bel shot him. Then...
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 1:25 AM
...and then Bel said, "That doesn't go with the story at all." She shot the ghost who was running away and threw the camera recording everything in a nearby dumpster. To avoid being arrested.

However, Bel went back inside the house and noted what just happened here. Her father...is dead? She bent down to him with tears in her eyes, kissed him on the cheek, and ran away from this bloody mess. ...

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Banned
Original Poster
#53 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 1:42 AM
As Lily somehow stood up. Then she teleported to Bel and she was at...
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 11:03 PM
some weird highway in the middle of nowhere. Then the sky got all bright and Jesus came out of it! He said...

(I'm starting to think you don't really care for this thread anymore. Some of your posts don't make sense. No offense, just saying.)

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Banned
Original Poster
#55 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 11:17 PM
(It's fine. I just don't know what to write. Plus I usually don't make sense in real life. ) "I warned you a long time ago to try not to trust anyone but one person that was special," He said. "Well who the hell am I supposed to trust?" He melted away. (Man Jesus you need to work on helping Lily a little more) Then...
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 12:25 AM
(Okay. I understand. Just wondering. ) Then Lily told Bel, "You know, if that was Jesus, then why am I studying religion anyway?" Bel said, "I know that let's just continue on the plot!"

Banned
Original Poster
#57 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 12:01 AM
(Thanks for understanding I have other reasons but I chose not to tell them.) "Yeah let's go," Lily said. They walked into a forest. When they got to an opening they saw...
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 12:47 AM
The mice who were trapped in the bottle! The big-headed one pointed at Bel and said, "You! Oh, you! You made us get trapped in there for so long that now it just isn't--"
"Hey Brain, what's this hole for?" The other mouse said, who was taller and skinner than the big-headed one. He was holding up a golden ring and looking at it.
The smaller one bopped him on the head. "Ha ha! NARF!" The taller one said.
"Anyway," the smaller one continued, "you shall NOT enter the woods. And if you do, you will be my slave!"

LIly and Bel...

Banned
Original Poster
#59 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 2:19 AM
Took a step back. Then out of nowhere...
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 2:12 PM
My avatar smacked Lily and Bel with a mallet! And then...

Banned
Original Poster
#61 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 12:18 AM
The mice somehow squeezed their fat buts out of the bottle. Then the mice turned into humans. Lily looked at them while Bel shot your avatar. (Heh Heh) Then Lily said...
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 11:53 PM
"I never knew mice could turn into humans."
"I didn't either," one of the used-to-be-mice said. "But still..." He looked at his new body, smiling. "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so Brain, but if it took three days to give birth in real life everything would be so much easier," The other one said.
Brain bopped him on the head again and said, "No! With our new bodies we could take over the world in an instant!"
"Aw, but I liked being a mouse," Pinky answered and frowned.
"Wait a second," Lily asked, "You guys were mice who wanted to take over the world?"
At hearing this, Bel pointed her gun at the two guys in front of her.

Banned
Original Poster
#63 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 2:22 AM
"Shut it and put your hands in the air before I stuff you back in that bottle," Bel said. "Oh you shut it!" Brain said. "But if we get stuffed back in the bottle we'll become mice! It'll be fun!" Pinky said. Then Brain slapped Pinky. Then...
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 3:16 PM
Bel edged her gun closer to them. Pinky was shaking and managed to shout out loud, "ZORT! Don't hurt us!" And Brain said, "Don't shoot and we'll do anything! We beg of you! Please!!!"
Bel squinted her eyes, ready to shot but then Lily blurted out, "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Everyone turned to look at her. "Don't shoot them! Honestly! He just said he'll do anything for us!"
"Aw shit," Brain muttered.
"And besides, I'm tired of seeing dead--what the heck!" Something had just landed on her head. It was...

Banned
Original Poster
#65 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 8:15 PM
The same spider that had bit her! She screamed and tried to bat the spider off. Then...
Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:14 PM
Pinky grabbed it off the ground and said, "Look, Brain! A yummy spider!"
"Don't eat that that's--" Brain cried.
But it was too late--Pinky had already stuffed it in his mouth.
"Oh great," Brain said.
The spider made Pinky...

Banned
Original Poster
#67 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 1:29 AM Last edited by Hladgunnr : 26th Apr 2012 at 8:29 PM.
Throw up all over the place. Then Pinky passed out. A bunch of colors swirled around Pinky. Then... (Is Pinky a girl? I know it's a girl name, but I met a guy named Pinky once)
Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 12:51 AM
(He's a boy) There was John Lennon! Then...(I'm bored of this, can we stop?)

Banned
Original Poster
#69 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 6:33 PM
(Same with me) Bel took out a bazooka and yelled "This matter is over!" She shot killing everyone but Lily and her. Then they walked home.
THE END! (I couldn't think of a good ending)

Page 3 of 3