Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 5:00 PM Last edited by BloodyScholastic : 5th Oct 2016 at 5:22 PM.
Default Crash Bandicoot Remastered (Fan-Made Version) - UPDATED: BETA IS AVAILABLE
Who's in here fan of Crash Bandicoot trilogy?!

Quote:
While gamers thought it would take a while for the remastered versions to be published, a follow-up statement by Activision was released soon after, stating, "Alongside Crash's role in 'Skylanders Imaginators," today, it was also announced today that next year, we plan to launch a remastered collection of the first three 'CrashBandicoot' games — 'Crash Bandicoot,' 'Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back' and 'Crash Bandicoot: Warped' — for PlayStation 4."

Source: 'Crash Bandicoot' PS4 release: Remastered versions coming for PS4

Following the news of Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3 will be remastered for PS4, there's beta version of Crash Bandicoot made by fan spread on Youtube.
This newest update of fan-made work sample is to see what the remastered version will look like, in advanced PS4 graphics, lighting, and game engine (Unreal Engine 4).

To see more remastered works, see the creator's channel. Crash Bandicoot Timetwister | Development

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 6:25 PM
Now I have to get a PS4!

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 11:13 PM
Latest Update from uploader:

Quote:
Published on Sep 5, 2016
We accept 20 secs of gameplay was unacceptable for 1.4gb, but firstly I want to describe what was going with demo;

Our main purpose was showing of Crash's gameplay dynamics, not to spoil full tomb wader level. The thing you downloaded was including all of levels we completed, because it's impossible to isolate other levels from Tomb Wader at this state of project.

We decided to take down link for current demo after all of these complaints, and switch to beta state with full playable Tomb Wader level. We will create a bug reporting platform for that. Plus, game will have a interface for changing graphics settings, so everyone can test the game.

Beta release will happen in approximately 1 week.

We apologize for performance issues you faced, and short gameplay time on the demo.

Well too bad the uploader took down the download link. Today is more than 1 week he predicted. Hopefully the uploader will come back with better outcome.

Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 4:55 PM
UPDATE:

BETA IS OUT!

Download beta link HERE Need to register first, try the beta then post the feedback to uploader.