Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 10:46 PM Last edited by SimsMachinimaChannel : 17th Aug 2015 at 2:17 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SOLVED: Help with remaking sims?
I was (and still currently am) during the pre-shooting process of filming a machinima series based off of CBS's BIG BROTHER but since my computer's drive was formatted all of my neighborhoods (and sims) were deleted. But, with help from a data recovery software. I remade half of the sims except the ones with more different facial structures. I just basically want you to make the sims in Bodyshop, and for you to PM the results to me. The only thing that has to be an exact match is the face.

http://imgur.com/yVQgzo5

http://imgur.com/vrTJTbz

(More pictures will be coming soon)

EDIT: After spending some time in Bodyshop a few times I've finally finished remaking everybody else. So I apologize for me dragging you guys in this whole thing, :P.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 3:36 AM
You are not allowed to post requests on MTS. You have to go over to the Creators Who Take Requests thread, find someone on the list who does what you want and PM them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You are not allowed to post requests on MTS. You have to go over to the Creators Who Take Requests thread, find someone on the list who does what you want and PM them.

None of the creators listed on that section are active in the community anymore.
Theorist
#4 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 8:36 PM
Then you've got an awesome opportunity to get really good with BodyShop! Put on some good tunes, make sure there's chocolate handy, and have fun!

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by esmeiolanthe
Then you've got an awesome opportunity to get really good with BodyShop! Put on some good tunes, make sure there's chocolate handy, and have fun!

I'm trying to get better as we speak But the only I need is the exact faces.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 12:45 AM
How do you imagine anyone else can recreate your sims exactly? Having said that, looking at your pictures, they look like fairly standard faces anyway.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc