Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 7:37 PM
Happy Holiday Stuff pack not showing up?
I had had to re-install everything and it's not showing up in my list of installed games/EP's. I didn't think I had installed it so when I tried again, it said it was. I had noticed that a lot of my lots were missing so I thought maybe that was why (the EP wasn't installed). Did it always show up or am I missing something?
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 8:01 PM
Remember, any problem, issue, or error in your game belongs in the Help section. Discussion is for "how do I do this?" type questions, not "my game is busted!"

Click on the Help dropdown at the top of the page, then choose Sims 2, and see the FAQs there. Make sure that you actually do what the FAQs say, not just read them, if they're relevant to your issue! If you still have problems after working through the FAQs, please post a new thread in the Help forum. You'll find a link on the main page of the Help FAQ index (Help > Sims 2 > Main page).

To avoid posting in the wrong section, please read the Discussion Guidelines: http://www.modthesims.info/announce...ouncementid=141

Good luck!
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: Game Help