Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2016 at 2:35 AM
Default missing texture on Wornado Triage
I didn't think this was really worth posting in the help section, so I figured I'd put it here. Anyway, I noticed on one of the base game cars that one of the color choices has no textures. The other colors for the car are fine, but that one is missing the texture for some reason. I haven't seen any problems with any other objects in the game, just that one color choice on that car. I'm just curious if anyone knows what might have caused this, and if something as simple as clearing my cache will fix it.

I'll put a couple images to show the problem. One image is darker than the other for some reason, I guess because one is an actual screenshot from the game and the other is just from a screen capture using the print screen key. The first shows that the fourth color option has no texture while the other colors are just fine, and the other image shows how the car looks when placed on a parking space.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th May 2016 at 5:44 AM Last edited by HarVee : 25th May 2016 at 5:56 AM.
Clearing your cache won't fix this. The car actually only has three preset recolours on an non-patched game, but for some reason the idiots at EAxis created this bug in one of the later patches. This fourth preset is likely referencing a non-existing texture and thus gets rendered completely white. Again, EAxis bug and has little to do with any mods or CC you've installed.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2016 at 6:16 AM
HAHA! To be honest the last thing I was thinking when I encountered this problem was that it was a bug cause by the idiots at EA. I actually assumed it was because of something I might have done, especially after a google search came up empty when trying to research the problem. The problem has probably been there for a long time, but I don't think I've ever tried buying that car until today (well yesterday technically) so I probably never noticed it. Thanks for clearing that up. Now I know just to ignore that white blob in the future, though it actually looks kinda cool if you change the color to black.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2016 at 7:51 PM
Kinda looks like a camouflage paint job. Hey is that some sort of army limited edition? At least it isn't some big white blob, I think mine is like a transformers stay puft marshmallow man.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th May 2016 at 12:19 AM
The 2017 Wornado Triage EA Limited Edition:

Comes with 23MPG, Bluetooth, ass massage, giant cup holder for 10 gallon sodas, and two special Limited Edition paintjobs; Marshmallow Man and Broken Headlight. Get yours today!

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry