Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#1051 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 11:46 AM
thank you so much, it really helps!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1052 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 2:29 PM
Why do all Internet services want your last name, nowadays :/? Anyhoo, I signed it. Hope that it comes back on television for you!

PixCii... *faints*. That picture is gorrrgeous! Jared may look like a bodybuilder, but I'll take Jensen anyday :D. Makes me think of what Dean said in the last episode about Sam's "brooding and pensive shoulders."

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#1053 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 12:13 AM
That was a great line. I'm on the hunt for more gorgeous pictures of the boys. Thanks to my friend's birthday present I now have a folder on my computer full of pictures of Jensen Ackles :P.
Field Researcher
#1054 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 12:51 AM
Thank you Rabid. Yeah, internet is a bum when it wants your last name. Some times I sign my last name as "Smiley"
We now have six signatures, which I think is pretty good seeing as it hasnt even been one full day yet
Forum Resident
#1055 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 1:33 PM
Signed. Lmao what's with the rapper avatar?!
Mad Poster
#1056 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 1:39 PM
For all you Castiel/Misha Collins fans out there, this one's for you:

Enjoy!
Mad Poster
#1057 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 3:07 PM
Gah, Misha Collins has the sexiest hair. It's almost as hawt as Patrick Dempsey and Tom Welling's hair... almost . I read some spoiler about how, in an episode to come this season, Castiel decides that his disobedience disqualifies him to be an angel and he instead chooses a mortal life. I hope it's only temporary; Dean and Castiel have such great interaction that I can't imagine Dean's patron angel being anyone else.

More spam of my favorite Jensen photos:

Sorry, Jared lovers... you're on your own .

Forum Resident
#1058 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 3:35 PM
This thread makes me drool.
Top Secret Researcher
#1059 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 4:51 PM
-----Interuption in Female Drool Session-----
I (tried) watching Supernatural a few weeks a ago.
It was the episode with the huge bear.
I didn't think it was all too great *holds umbrella to avoid eggs* but then I was able to watch it all the way through, so maybe it's better once you see the beginning through end.
I am planning on watching Supernatural this coming Thursday (hopefully).

----Resume Drool Session----

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Mad Poster
#1060 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 5:21 PM
Tehe, chyrun, that's what this thread (and this show) is for . I think Kripke would be out of his mind if he assumed that all the women who watch this show watch it for the plot. As if we didn't have enough to drool over already, they just had to add Castiel and blow my mind.

What was the episode with the huge bear? I don't recall that... maybe it was Wendigo? Even if you like it, PuX, I'll be very impressed if your male sensabilities can withstand this thread .

Top Secret Researcher
#1061 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 6:05 PM
I will skip the picture spam and drool-izing to the ladies...which leads me to read .3 of this thread

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Forum Resident
#1062 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I think Kripke would be out of his mind if he assumed that all the women who watch this show watch it for the plot.

I do, actually. The boys are just a bonus! :D

edit: has anyone done those "Which Supernatural character are you?" quizzes on the net? I did a few a long time ago and I always got Jo. Yay for me being like the most hated character on the show. haha.
Mad Poster
#1063 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:47 PM
I love the plot, too, but I will admit that a glimpse of the boys and knowing that it starred Jensen (I knew him from Dark Angel) was what got me into the show. The plot is frankly quite clever and much more dense than one would expect, especially given that the show is hosted by the CW... is my distaste for this network evident by now ?

I've never taken one of those quizzes before, but here's my result: "You're Ash! You're super-smart, but you don't like to show off about it. You make friends easily, maybe because you're always there to lend them a helping hand. You embrace your weirdness, and everyone loves you for it."

Isn't Ash dead? We don't really know what happened to Jo, either, but I don't miss her :P. Don't feel too bad about being Jo, chyrun... at least you got Dean to save your life and lust after you a little bit .

Mad Poster
#1064 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 12:01 AM
Methinks the big bear one may have been the wishing well one, where there is the giant suicidal teddy bear .
Yeah, Ash is dead . He was awesome, so it sucks that he's gone.

By the way, that last picture of Jensen is to die for! I wonder how the boys can stand being that sexy...
Never fear, Jared lovers! I'll return at some point with a truckload of sexy pictures of him.
Field Researcher
#1065 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 12:05 AM
I have returned bearing pictures!

What's better than a hot pic of Jared? Than a hot pic of Jensen?
This...

Yum!
Mad Poster
#1066 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 12:17 AM

It's all good, Jared lovers! I come bearing gifts and delights!
Field Researcher
#1067 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 12:20 AM
Why Thank you Pixcii , lol. Happy Easter (of course if you celebrate easter)
Forum Resident
#1068 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid

I've never taken one of those quizzes before, but here's my result: "You're Ash! You're super-smart, but you don't like to show off about it. You make friends easily, maybe because you're always there to lend them a helping hand. You embrace your weirdness, and everyone loves you for it."

Isn't Ash dead? We don't really know what happened to Jo, either, but I don't miss her :P. Don't feel too bad about being Jo, chyrun... at least you got Dean to save your life and lust after you a little bit .

Haha, you're Ash! Well yes Ash was cool and now he's kinda dead way cool...
I think the quizzes only have the characters from the first/second season.

I also had Dean as my brother for a week or so...
Field Researcher
#1069 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 1:44 AM
I did some quizzes. I'm always Meg! Apparently I "can be a bitch but people love me for my bitchiness" or something along those lines
Forum Resident
#1070 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:59 PM
Haha, this is cool. We have Ash, Meg and Jo.
Mad Poster
#1071 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 6:26 PM
Otherwise known as all of the unimportant, disliked characters .

Scholar
Original Poster
#1072 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 6:52 PM
*Stares at the pictures. Stares some more. Can't stop staring.*
Damn them, they're hot.
Wait, there are other characters? :P

PixCii - Jared looks a bit confused in the first pic!

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Mad Poster
#1073 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:22 PM
Alissa, I love your avvie . It's amazing how different Dean looked in the second season as compared to how he looks now; it's almost like the hardships he's endured are etched on his face. Hell has only made him look older, but in a distinguished, 'men, like wine, only get better with age' way. I kind of miss him always waiting for a naked pillow fight or trying to pick up women... at least a little shred of the old Dean came out in his excitement over the stripper case.

I think that Jared looks more cross than confused in that photo . I don't like his hair in the third one... looks like his stylist went crazy with a flat iron :P.

A little more Jensen:

Scholar
Original Poster
#1074 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:47 PM
Rabid - Thanks. And I know, I so miss the old, carefree (sort of, we all knew he was angsting, with good reason, given the Spartan Daddy Syndrome, inside) Dean and yeah, the stripper case was a slight glimpse of it, but like you said, there's a weariness to him these days. I so badly wanted to just hug him at the end of "On The Head Of A Pin" when he was lying in hospital going "I guess I'm not what either of our dads wanted me to be". Though, the beginning of Season 3 was a little too much, in the sense that it was all "Am going to hell, will screw every woman I know before that".
Love your signature, by the way!

And the last pic - that man's eyes are excruciatingly gorgeous.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Mad Poster
#1075 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 5:34 AM
Rabid, is it just me, or do Jensen's eyes look really freaky, almost in a deranged sort of way, in the last picture. It's kind of creeping me out. I think he looks unbelieveably gorgeous in the second picture though. Plus, I absolutely love that jacket.

Speaking of jackets, guess who found a trench coat exactly like Castiel's yesterday! Unfortunately it was about $100 outside my price range, but it was fabulous. I might have to save up to buy it...
Page 43 of 46