Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 3:49 PM
Happy Holiday Stuff Pack
Hey to all, I just have one question to ask and I know this is not the technical/help section but there was nothing relating to my problem in that area, so I really needed to ask someone to see if they'd had this problem to before.

I had uninstalled the holiday stuff pack and all my expansions, too, along with base game because the "holiday clothes" were not showing up in my game nore in "the body shop, like they once did before. by the way I have the "double deluxe" edition.

I had no idea why the holiday clothes didn't appear in the game. so I installed the double deluxe again and tried to install the holiday stuff pack, too, but my desk-top keeps saying its already installed. thinking the holiday stuff pack was gone when I uninstalled the base game, but when I played my game I started decorating a home and I seen the holiday decor still in my game, so I thought how is it possible when I uninstalled it with the base game. and I went into body shop to see if the holiday clothes were there and they wasn't.

so idk what the problem is but I really would like to fix it and get the holdiay clothes back but need help with this one badly.

if anyone could tell me or help me out with this I would really appreciate it very much.
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 4:04 PM
When the FAQs in the Help section don't answer your questions, please follow up by posting in the Help forums, not in Discussion. You will find a link to the MTS Help forums on the site map, at the bottom of the main TS2 Help page (Help > Sims 2 > Main page), and on the last page of the Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Good luck resolving your problem and getting back to your game.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: Game Help