Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 3:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Cane
I hope this is the best section for my question!

Is it a glitch with my game, or is the Generations cane only usable by elders? I could've sworn YA/A sims could use it as well. I'm trying to have a YA sim use the cane.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 5:08 PM
By default only elders can use it, as far as I know. Maybe you had a mod that made it available for younger Sims?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 5:52 PM
The closest I've ever been able to get is using a cane designed as an accessory and a mod to allow YA/A sims to do the elder walks. It's not perfect, the accessory cane looks silly when they are sitting down and eating or doing other things with their hands, so I frequently have to change outfits on them. And the walk makes it look like they are holding the cane in the wrong hand (not the one where it really is).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 4:55 PM
Thank you both! I must've had a mod or something on my old computer? Or just remembered incorrectly Thanks both for the help.