Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 11:27 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Where can I download Sims 2?
I apologize if I've missed an existing thread.....I played Sims 2 up until a couple of years ago, own every expansion etc etc. I have a new computer now and it has no disc drive....and I want to start playing again.
Obviously I can't use the discs so I looked at downloading it. But cannot find anything? Not even on EA. Does anyone know anywhere to download it? If I have to pay thats ok, I just want the game back
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 11:30 AM
Get onto Origin chat, with a picture of your cover and ask them for the UC, if you get a grumpy rep try again, they do still give it out.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 2:01 AM
Thankyou that's good to know its still out there!
Sorry if this sounds stupid but what do you mean by 'a picture of your cover' and what is a UC?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 2:08 AM
UC= Ultimate Collection. Base game and ALL packs released for it. And they mean you'll have to take a picture of the front cover to your Sims 2 game case if you have one, so it can prove to Origin you have the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 8:02 AM
It worked they were so helpful too. I just had to send off pics of all my covers, discs and codes...then write my case number which I opened..with today's date on it....take a pic and voila! Thankyou everyone
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 7:57 PM
Oh hey - great and thanks for posting back to let us know you were successful. It's always useful information to know they're still giving it out.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 8:24 PM
They still give out TS2UC? Oh wow.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:00 PM
Do you have to be a previous user of Origin or will they let you have the UC if you've installed Origin for just that reason?

Well, I did install it on my laptop to get Plants vs. Zombies when it was free...
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:29 PM
Yes you have to have a Origin account so they (EA) can attach the game to but it seems you have one so just log on and make sure that account is still active and your good to go.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:37 PM
I don't think they would mind if you open a new one for that. Granted it was some years back when UC came out, but that is exactly what I did
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 10:14 PM
I got UC recently from origin, didn't have to show pictures to prove that I owned all the games though, I just explained that I have all the games on disk but one of my children had lost my apartment life disk.