Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 9:55 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 15th Jul 2017 at 7:34 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Weird Red Texture Glitch?
Please forgive me if this is not the right place to post this - I'm new to the forums

My simming experiences have never exactly been "smooth." I've encountered alot of weird things, such as the TS4 crashing my entire computer when they travel or toddlers glitching through stairs in TS3, but this has been the weirdest so far.
I was playing in Moonlight falls, and it was nearing the end of winter. While scrolling through the town trying to find my sims girlfriend, I noticed something kind of concerning? On top of one of the mountains was a giant red stream thingy, almost like a blood stream going down the mountain. I've encountered this before, but on a much smaller scale on the ground. It was only a few spots so I moved on. But this time was it was huge and menacing looking, so I haven't loaded the world since. Could it be linked to game or neighborhood corruption? Has anyone else seen this before?

https://imageshack.com/i/pmw2IV7ej
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 7:34 PM
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 8:44 PM
Is this an unedited screenshot from the game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 12:30 AM
Yes, totally unedited. I also don't have any mods or CC installed, just TS3. I've seen it once before in another world, but to a lesser degree, just about four little spaces in the snow. I don't have any idea white might cause it though.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 7:42 AM
Then your biggest problem is not the red texture but the glaring white and the blue lots. This looks like when a stroboscope glitches out on a lot but affects your whole world.