Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 11:16 PM
What are your fave series!!
Heya, Now, Im into a whole heap of different series, I'll list that below, and I was just looking for some people who were interested in the same types of stuff. So post below what your fave series are, you can include fave characters ect, fave event in that anime/manga. HAVE FUN!
MY FAVE ANIME/MANGA'S ARE:
-Yugioh: me and my pals got into the game and tv series after nobody liked it anymore ...but never the less we have become avid fans and we all collect yugioh cards, and trade them, and love to duel people for fun and for competition. My fave character from the series would have to be a tie; Bakura and Marik.

-Death Note: I haven't finished reading this because they killed off my fave character and suddenly it was no longer exciting to read. It's not my most fave series but it gave me a few laughs and I even bought my own Death Note notebook; of course it doesn't work...buut it looks pretty awesome. So my fave character is; L

-Naruto: I think I was the first of my friends to discover this very popular series and from there I quickly urged the rest of my friends to give it a go, and now we're all avid fans of the series. One thing I found disappointing was that the series doesn't seem to have an ending point, and I did have a plan to collect the whole manga series...but the series hasn't even stopped so I guess I will have to stop my dream after all. My fave character would have to be; Deidara

-Pokemon: who doesn't love this series that never ever seems to end...like really, they keep coming out with more and more seasons and games. I think they need to call it quits. Why?? Because look at the names of the new Pokemon, look at what they are being resorted to doing, it's just downright depressing . But anyway, as a whole I still like the series. My fave Character would have to be; Breloom (it doesn't have to be a person)

-Kingdom Hearts: I have loved this series ever since I played the first game on playstation, now I own several games and have a Sora cosplay on the way .I think it teaches us all something about friendship and not being lead down the path of evil. My fave Character would have to be: Im gonna be really cliche and say that it would have to be Sora, the main character.

-Avatar:the legend of Aang: Now does this count as an anime? Because this would have to be my fave show in the whole world, I just rewatched it from scratch the other day and it is still amazing as ever. It teaches us about a hole bunch of stuff like, war, love, friendship, hope, and not giving up. It's a really great series, with characters that you can grow close to. Best series they ever created; my kids will be watching that show one day . My fave Character: a tie between Sooka and Toph.

well, I think thats about it, I hope you guys have a go. Bye
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 4:50 PM
Then I'll just go ahead and post my fav's too~
My fav'rite manga/anime's are:

- Katekyo Hitman REBORN (a.k.a. Katekyoushi Hittoman REBORN, REBORN) : Some of my friends was cosplaying characters at a convention, and I kind of started to wonder about the storyline so I started watching and reading both the anime and the manga. I got hooked on the funny plot of a guy who was pretty much a loser being turned into a mafia boss. add that the one tutoring him is a infant that also is a hitman, a bazooka that makes you change place with your ten years older self, magical fire, a bunch of goodlooking guys, epic fights that involves everything from EXTREME BOXING to guns that can make you fly to katanas to bombs to mosquitoes to wips to tonfas...*keeps going for a while*... most of the characters are male, but I still love the whole story to bits~
Fav parth is hard, since I love all of it so much. I'm just going to go with when Squalo contacts Decimo and his guardinas in the future after Chrome's battle agains Glo Xina.

- Maiden Rose : my senpai, who I refer to as onee-chan, showed me the OVA when I was just starting to get more into yaoi than just shounen-ai. I really like the plot, even if it at some parts are a bit rough... the cute "he is my knight" thingy makes me smile. I love the manga too. Hard to describe since it's a quite mature... and I don't want to scar some people that might not be to happy reading about a mature gay manga ^^'
Fav part... When Taki tells Claus to become his. (Taki was so cute as a child~<33333)

-Time Stranger Kyoko : princess of earth don't want to be a princess and has to wake up her twin that has been sleeping for their whole life to get out of having to be a princess. And princess Kyoko can control time. Her bodyguards are princes of the dragon tribe and even infiltrated her school to protect her. it's a really lovely story, and I'm not going spoil it for anybody who wants to read it. Also a lot of humour in this, with the king, a thief, mermaids with olderbrother-complex and a lot of other stuff. Really great Shoujo-manga. Fav part is when Arika "kidnapps" Kyoko and takes her to a fashion designer, her guards rush in to save her and she's just happily trying on dresses. xD

- W Juliet : Genderbending story about Makoto and Ito who both are aspiring to become actors after highschool. Ito is a boyish girl while Makoto is a boy who is forced to pretend that he is a girl though his highschool years if he wants to be an actor. Both of the main characters are from families that owns dojos, and both of them have grown up with only siblings of the opposite sex. Really fun lovestory that I enjoy reading. my favorite part is probably when they act out "the swan lake" while running around the school. They are just hilarious when trying to get away from the strange security guards xD

- Mermaid Melody : I love this anime, mainly for the music and Hippo! it's a magical girl anime, with the girls being mermaid princesses that sing to make the evil go away. They also have to pretend to be humans as they live in the human world instead of the sea as it's currently not safe to live in the sea. The girls fall in love, but they can't tell the humans that they're mermaids or they'll turn into bubbles. Hippo is a penguin that helps the girls during their war against one of the mermaid's boyfriend's evil twinbrother who is trying to kidnapp all the mermaid princesses to achive control over all of the seven seas. Fav'rite part is when Hippo goes on a date with one of the evil guys lackeys.

since I rarely watch anime with friends (hitori bocchi no sadame~) I don't have many memories with friends of anime. but it's really fun to talk about the animes together with my friends and also cosplay from some of them~

腐女子 です~
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 10:53 AM
Hi. ^-^
I only have three or four anime/manga that are my absolute favorite.
Usually I only watch or read shojo anime, but I was suprised to find that shonen is pretty epic. :O

~ I really loved "Black Butler", so much that I've gotten my little anime club friends hooked on it, too. It's basically about this 12-year old kid in the Victorian era that wants revenge on who ever killed his parents, and signs a contract with a demon that says if he helps him gain his revenge, he'll let the demon eat his soul.

~ My next favorite would be "Hell Girl". It's just too scary and awful not to love. If someone is tormenting you, you simply go to this website, type in their name, and the Hell GIrl will row them in a boat to Hell. I think it is one of the few animes I've ever teared up in. :'[

~ After that, I like "Alice in the Country of Hearts". I loved Lewis Carrol's version, but this manga deliously insane. where the White Rabbit pulls a gun on everyone and the Mad Hatter is head of the mafia. I wouldn't be able to explain it without giving too much away. I'll just say this, if you interested in it, do NOT watch the anime movie first. You basically have to read the manga in order to know what the Hell's going on. xP The only complaint I have about it is that practically everyone in love with Alice. >.>

~ And, lastly, "Nana". This isn't the sterotypical manga. It's pretty realistic. In fact, a lot of people hate it because the ending isn't all sunshine and roses. It's about two girls, whom are both named Nana, who both move to Tokyo for two very different reasons; Nana K. for her boyfriend, and Nana O. for her dream of becoming a punk singer. It has a lot of awesome songs and such. In fact, one of the songs is my phone's ringtone. x3

I also loved "Death Note", but it's not my favorite for the very same reason. :'[ One of the other times I've cried in an anime.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 12:18 PM
Should check it out!!
Quote: Originally posted by MadnessKnowsMyName
Hi. ^-^
I only have three or four anime/manga that are my absolute favorite.
Usually I only watch or read shojo anime, but I was suprised to find that shonen is pretty epic. :O

~ I really loved "Black Butler", so much that I've gotten my little anime club friends hooked on it, too. It's basically about this 12-year old kid in the Victorian era that wants revenge on who ever killed his parents, and signs a contract with a demon that says if he helps him gain his revenge, he'll let the demon eat his soul.

~ My next favorite would be "Hell Girl". It's just too scary and awful not to love. If someone is tormenting you, you simply go to this website, type in their name, and the Hell GIrl will row them in a boat to Hell. I think it is one of the few animes I've ever teared up in. :'[

~ After that, I like "Alice in the Country of Hearts". I loved Lewis Carrol's version, but this manga deliously insane. where the White Rabbit pulls a gun on everyone and the Mad Hatter is head of the mafia. I wouldn't be able to explain it without giving too much away. I'll just say this, if you interested in it, do NOT watch the anime movie first. You basically have to read the manga in order to know what the Hell's going on. xP The only complaint I have about it is that practically everyone in love with Alice. >.>

~ And, lastly, "Nana". This isn't the sterotypical manga. It's pretty realistic. In fact, a lot of people hate it because the ending isn't all sunshine and roses. It's about two girls, whom are both named Nana, who both move to Tokyo for two very different reasons; Nana K. for her boyfriend, and Nana O. for her dream of becoming a punk singer. It has a lot of awesome songs and such. In fact, one of the songs is my phone's ringtone. x3

I also loved "Death Note", but it's not my favorite for the very same reason. :'[ One of the other times I've cried in an anime.

Ooo, I love everything to do with Alice in Wonderland, I should check out that manga that you speak of...It sounds great :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 11:33 PM
Definitely, if you like Alice in Wonderland. :3
I like this group; everyone I talk about anime with in real life gets really bored. xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 1:27 AM
Default :d
Quote: Originally posted by MadnessKnowsMyName
Definitely, if you like Alice in Wonderland. :3
I like this group; everyone I talk about anime with in real life gets really bored. xD

It's great that almost all of my friends love anima/manga just like I do, so It's pretty cool
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#7 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 2:40 AM
I love Death Note, Rozen Maiden, Vampire Knight, Chobits, Paradise Kiss and Fruits Basket

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 12:30 PM Last edited by Artimis : 6th Oct 2013 at 2:41 PM. Reason: A new recent love :)
I love hellsing, claymore, rozen maiden, black butler and trinity blood!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 4:25 PM
My favorite anime of all time are....

TRANZOR Z/MAZINGER Z
ROSARIO VAMPIRE
VAMPIRE BUND
KAZE NO STIGMA
ANGEL BEATS
CANAAN
TEARS TO TIARA
TRINITY BLOOD
NEEDLESS
BLACKBLOOD BROTHERS
SAMURAI CHAMPLOO
BLASSREITER
D. GRAY-MAN
AQUARION
GUNGRAVE
DESERT PUNK
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD
ROBOTECH (MACROSS/MASTERS/NEW GENERATION)
NIGHT RAID 1931
AH! MY GODDESS
BIG O
COWBOY BEBOP
GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX
GHOST IN THE SHELL: 2ND GIG
BURST ANGEL
BASILISK
BLUE GENDER
NOIR
GOLGO 13
X