Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 4:27 PM
Default What glitches have you seen? (move_objects counts)
Just a place to talk about the glitches you've seen!
If a sim is holding a puppy and you take it out of their hand with move_objects, then put it back again then their arm will weird out. Also, if you put a baby or toddler on a plate/serving platter, then you can clean the dish, making the kiddie disappear
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 5:33 PM
The most common glitch is the hand staying after playing chess.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 7:33 PM
Also another glitch is after talking on the phone the Sims hands is still in that position. ( Sometime )

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 10:54 PM
Bubbles! After cleaning actions, occasionally, a Sim trails bubbles.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 11:07 PM
Toddlers with kibble coming out of them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 11:40 PM
A floating baby while being transported by an adult.
Link Ninja
#7 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 11:52 PM
ZZZZ's that keep floating above heads of sims that had been napping but the action was cancelled by the player so they are walking around with ZZZZs above their head.

Also sims who walk around like they are still pregnant (the preggo waddle) after they have had the baby.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#8 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 12:12 AM
The pool water glitch. Get out of the pool and the water just follows you...

Or my personal fave, staying naked after a shower because answer the phone was in their action cue. So they answer the phone buck nekked. That has actually happened to me a few times.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 5:44 AM
I've had sims start walking on water in the pool while swimming.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 7:54 AM
On music and dance hobby lot if any townie is spawned on roof. It was funny for me not for that sim.
Scholar
#11 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 8:22 AM
The most common glitch for me is when sims go outdoors and shield their eyes, then do an earthy hug with their hand still up.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 5:21 PM
My most common two are the white powder staying around after they've cleaned out the cat's litter tray, and the pet food randomly shooting out of the toddlers hands.

My favourite one is from my build a city challenge. I had a sim start tip-toeing everywhere whilst she was pregnant and went back to normal after she had the kid. She was pregnant with her best friend's husband's child, and avoiding her best friend as much as possible at the time so it was completely appropriate for the situation, albeit a little over the top. I still have no idea why she was like that, but I got a good giggle out of it watching her!

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Scholar
#13 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 6:46 PM
The screaming glitch, the jump glitch, the fingernail glitch and the punch bubble hand glitch all occurred in my game.

I've had a cluster of objects appear in the corner of a lot a few times.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 9:20 PM

Mad Poster
#15 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 10:34 PM
Trailing bubbles, once in a while after cleaning - and also after a bubble bath.
The chess arm - I remember that when I first saw that, 10+ years ago, wondering if the Sim had hurt his arm
And I cannot really think of anything else right now, but I am sure I must have seen more.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 11:04 PM
Newspaper glitches - I've had sims get a stuck arm after carrying it, and I've had newspaper thieves remove it magically from the hands of sims reading it while indoors. Finally, although this a programming error and not a glitch, I've gotten the message that the lot has too many newspapers to have another delivered on only the second day on a new lot - I just happened to be playing a large family and two sims were reading the newspapers they carry about in their back pocket while using the toilets while the game counted papers on the lot.
Scholar
#17 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 11:18 PM
A glitch I wish would be real.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Link Ninja
#18 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 11:33 PM
Oh yeah sometimes I still see the baby-floating on-the-chest-glitch. I can't help but to think it is parasiting in that glitch mode and try everything to get it off as quickly as possible.

Another glitch I have seen is when you go to own a business and a restock sign randomly goes to the front corner of the lot.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#19 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 11:35 PM
Yeah, Charmful I freaking HATE that restock glitch. Like wtf...

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#20 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 12:16 AM
No one mentioned yet distant backrub with hands in weird position.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 12:39 AM
The 'shielding-eyes-from-the-sun' animation still happens if the Sim has something in their hand, so more than once my Sims have splatted bowls of spaghetti or Kraft Dinner into their eyes.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#22 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
No one mentioned yet distant backrub with hands in weird position.

There is also the weird embraces in the hot tub that if you tried in real life, could land you in the hospital. At least in my game, I see them.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#23 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 5:33 AM
The baby glitch was cute when mum went to write her novel the baby looked to be on her lap.

wonky restock signs- sometimes I use the stuck object remover on them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
Or my personal fave, staying naked after a shower because answer the phone was in their action cue. So they answer the phone buck nekked. That has actually happened to me a few times.

Okay, I NEED to try that.